Midwife appointment today

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
And im dreading it, in case its the evil one i saw last time who called me fat GGRRR.
If she insults me or upsets me again Im guna go flippin mad, the only thing spurring me on is that I only have 6 weeks to go and after that I dont have to see another MW again!

Lets hope its a different one today then who is nice!

Fingers crossed its a different one :pray:

If it isnt and she insults you, let her know, I flamin well would! :wink:

good luck hun but if she says anything tell her to get stuffed and walk out

I know this sounds silly but im power dressing for it, just to make myself feel better! and LO is coming with me as my hubby started a new job yesterday.Otherwise he would come with me, cos he was fuming after I came out of the last appointment.
But will see what happens, and omg is that the time??
I have my app at 10.00 and have to get thye bus at 9.40 and im still sitting here in me nightie with a towel wrapped round my head :shock:

Speak to you ladies in a bit and I let you know what happens.

She called you fat??!!!! :shock: If she does this again just tell her you are pregnant and anyway at least fat is temporary and you can loose weight - It is a shame she can't do anything about her ugliness! and see how she likes it! God some people just make me furious how can anyone be so rude and insensitive!!!! What are you expected to do then go on a diet now??? Tell her you find her insulting and rude and that evryone has the right to be treated with respect no matter what size or shape they are and if she wants to give advice in her professional capacity as a health care worker then that is fine but it must be measured, fair and well meant. Rudeness is not acceptible and any more of that nonsense and you will report her to the Head of Midwifery Services the silly old cow! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x

I didnt have to see her! I saw the consultabt instead which wasx weird and i dont have [u]diabetes[/u] so big yay im happy and on anotheer happy note my maternity grant dosh is in the bank now

I just amswered youre thread michelle im sorry your having a bad day!

Glad your appointment went well Mrs T and that you don't have diabetes. Great news on the money being in the bank......if that was me it wouldn't be in the bank long! x

No im afraid it wont be!I have alist of things to buy with it.
-Advent Airflex bottles
-Pyjames for hospital
-Maternity bras
-paper pants and sanitary towels :rotfl:
Baby tights and some sleep suits and want to get some little rompers for those first few days
-more muslin clothes
-sheets and duvet cover for my bed
-ad some groceries as im skint!

Will leave more money over, but that will get spent on whatever as i already have all my baby stuff apart from bottles really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back