MH Assessment and How are you today? xx

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Bit pointless but just wanted to say that I'm leaving for my mental health assessment in 5 minutes... Am more than a little nervous, but hopefully it'll go ok... But should be meeting nmf for tea/coffee afterwards so at least I got something to look forward to :)

Hows everyone else today? xx

Heyy! Good luck for today, hope the assessment goes well and how u want it to. Enjoy your meet with nmf too!

All is good here, actually think I might be getting braxton hicks these last 2days for the first time! Midwife said it sounds like them anyway!

Xxx

Good luck at your appointment! And enjoy your cuppa!

I'm feeling gd at the moment am rushing around as we have a wedding tomorrow so just getting the final things together! Will be nice to have all my friends in one place at one time! :) shame I can't have a drink!! But I can certainly eat!! Hehe xx

Good luck at your appointment HeppiBean.
I'm extremely tired and grouchy today because I just haven't been sleeping well lately. But may try to squeeze in a nap before OH gets home from work xx

Appointment went well :) And nmf and I had a good old natter while OH hung around town getting wet in the rain he he :p glad everyone seems to be doing ok :) and Lulu I'm going for a nap in a minute cause am absolutely shattered after the little madam kept me up most of the night!! x

was good to meet you. your poor oh in the rain. lol. think you jinxed me cos popped to see lee and he made me go get some food shopping. xxx

was good to meet you. your poor oh in the rain. lol. think you jinxed me cos popped to see lee and he made me go get some food shopping. xxx

Sozzy :) ha ha, we didnt do a big shop in the end just got a few days worth :) He loves the rain really ha ha ha xxx

Ach it'll harden him :lol:

Glad your appointment went well today. And that was nice that you got to have a good ole natter with nmf. I think it really lifts the mood. x

Well, its been bucketing down here all day so I've had a sleeping bag on sofa day watching a series called Bad Breaking. Its really good. I've watched nearly 3 series of it in a week! Yup, bored as! :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back