Esperanza's labour thread! :) Baby has arrived xx Picture added

Applecider

Reaction score
Morning ladies!!

Had a text at half nine this morning here it is

"My waters has broken, as I suspected. I'm 2cm dilated and will be induced today! I'm shitting myself, omg, this is finally happening!:)"

I will keep updating though the day!

Good luck hun!! Xx

Update: Contracting every 10 minutes or so, but they only last 20 seconds and I'm able to talk through them. But at least it's something:) will be checked in two hours again to see if I've dilated more!

Update: she's here! 3590 g, 50cm. Ill be back with details later.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MUMMY AND DADDY!! xx

Here is the picture, she is gorgeous :) Ive just found that 3590g is 7.9lb, lovely! Looking forward to hearing the birth story xx

Attachments

• IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yayyyyy!!!!! another one to stalk :D. Good luck hunny hope it's nice and quick xxxxxxx

Wow, exciting!! Good luck Esperanza, hope it's not long before LO is here. :) x x

Ooooh exciting. Good luck sweetheart xxx

Thanks ladies! How funny to see my own labour thread! :D I've been told this could take ages, so wont be bothering AC with silly little updates! Tablet is inserted, and I have to be in bed untill 12. Than I can move around! I have some cramps, but nothing to Get excited about yet!! I'm looking forward to eat something!!:)

Omg good luck :hug: I am praying for you that everything will go perfect fast and smooth :)

Good luck hunnie, at least the end is in sight for u!! Cant wait for an update xxxxxx

Woop fingers crossed its quick and easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back