ARGH, flipping OH!!

KirstyL

Reaction score
Pointless post, am just sooo tired today. Am sat at work with my coffee (I know, bad mummy), trying desperately to stay awake L
OH started a new job and it’s an 8:00am start, so we try and go bed now about 11:00, he was out like a light, snoring away happily, with me tossing and turning, getting up every 5 minutes for the loo, throwing the covers off cause it was baking, couldn’t get comfortable no matter how I lay, this went on till about 3:45 this morning!! Then I must have dozed off for about 5 minutes, cause the next thing I heard was OH shouting, “for gods sake, will you stop snoring, and stop poking me, and kicking me”…WFT!? Oooh I wasn’t happy, despite the early hour, I moaned at him, told him to shut up and at least he could sleep. He did apologise this morning, but that doesn’t help the fact I’m absolutely zonked! Don’t finish work will 2:30 – seems a lifetime away, lol.

xx

ah hun. i couldnt sleep last night either. got back up for abit. went back to bed at 1 and slept pretty well. apart from toilet breaks. lol.

managed to wake myself up snoring at one point.

leave him to it. bloody men. dont think about how difficult it is for us to sleep. xxx

Hey, I had same problem last night; fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up at 2am; didn't get back to sleep til 6.30 this morning, then alarm went of at 8!! Up and down all night, had the munchies, couldn't get comfy, tossing and turning...

Oh the joys... my OH I keep waking as well..

Maybe tonight you could try for an early one and get some shut eye hun.. and then when OH comes to bed and you wake up, at least you had some sleep... xxxx

I can't stop yawning!!
I'll be in bed tonight when DD has gone to bed at this rate, so 8:30 :) Not a bad idea though, then as you say hun, I'd have had some sleep, and won't feel like throwing a frying pan at his head, lol.
Jeez, I hope my mood swings and the fact I can go from happy to sad in a matter of seconds, goes away when I've had LO, I feel like I'm losing the plot half the time :(
xx

Thats a good idea above, you should go to bed before him and try and get some sleep before he comes in. I'm usually okay coz my other half works nights but he is back on days now but so far it has been fine, he hasn't moaned about my snoring. even I know it's bad coz I wake myself up with it sometimes. lol As for the coffee, i'm having two cups a day, did stop for a while but I need it now to stay awake in the mornings at work! lol

I resorted to sleeping on the sofa last night... luckily we have quite a big one and i have a million pillows but still... surely it should be him sleeping on the sofa... but hey ho! Thats men for you!

Hope the sleeping gets better for you! When do you go on maternity leave? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back