Hello, how are you and thank you!xx

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I just wanted to say hello and to see how you all are? I also wanted to say thank you for your support over my pregnancy and particularly the past few weeks. You guys really kept me entertained and I shall be stalking all of you for your impending arrivals.

Betsy and I are doing really well and I absolutely adore her. She has the most amazing eyes with really long eyelashes that she flutters! I was loving breastfeeding but am struggling with it now because she just doesn't like it now my milk's come in. Oh, by the way that HURTS! My boobs look like I've had a boob job but not in a good way. Anyway, I'll stop rambling on about myself.

Thanks again ladies, Betsy sends you all a big kiss.

xx

P.S. Midnight I dreamt that you were in labour last night!

Wish. I've missed you!

Your girl is gorgeous, those big eyelashes!!!

I dreamt lastnight I had baby 3 days early so I'm secretly hoping now that I have the baby on Wednesday, I wish! Haha

Xx

Glad you and Betsy are doing well hun! And huge congratulations once again :) xx

Hey honey!!

Glad youre enjoying motherhood and your little Betsy :) Its been quiet around here without you!!

Its my due date tomorrow and im giving up hope of him arriving this week :-( xx

woo your back :)

dreaming about me eh must be love lol im still here though and i cant go into labour until after 11am tomorrow so i can pick up the a team van hee hee, my cat was going nuts at me last night and wouldnt leave me alone so i think he is sensing a change he keeps bringing dead animals too i must complain im hungry too much lol

p.s i love her eye lashes she is going to be the envy of all her friends :)

Hello!! Glad you are enjoying it all. I can't wait to be a mother now. Just keep thinking he has to come after Friday. xx

Ah I feel for you guys still waiting. Happy due date Cherelle, I can understand you're feeling impatient now. In a way I was very lucky I never had to have that wait after 38 weeks.

Midnight - you are always on my mind!

Emma - I'm waiting for your text with baited breath!

And yes, Betsy's eyelashes are amazing! She is going to break some hearts I think!

xx

Ah I feel for you guys still waiting. Happy due date Cherelle, I can understand you're feeling impatient now. In a way I was very lucky I never had to have that wait after 38 weeks.

Midnight - you are always on my mind!

Emma - I'm waiting for your text with baited breath!

And yes, Betsy's eyelashes are amazing! She is going to break some hearts I think!

xx

Haha you better be ready to update the forum when i do text lol.

Had a sweep today so you never know you may get a text soon. I wouldnt count on it though.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back