Mental Health Nursing Selection Event - UPDATE

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN OFFERED AN UNCONDITIONAL PLACE!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Now all I have to do is ring the university tomorrow and defer it! Yippee!!

well done hun, that is utterly brilliant :yay:

Im so happy! I couldnt log in to my uni account I was shaking so much! This could change our future! xx

:yay: That's fantastic news! :party: Sounded so positive and look - it was! Brilliant news for you, really chuffed! :yay:

unconditional? wow! :yay: well done!!!!!!! Hope the phone call about deferring went well! Must be a great feeling to know you're on a new path!

unconditional? wow! :yay: well done!!!!!!! Hope the phone call about deferring went well! Must be a great feeling to know you're on a new path!

Thanks Tiny I phoned today and its fine, just have to wait for my UCAS page to be updated to show 2011 and then press ACCEPT! Its so exciting, although I know I will have my work cut out with a 1 and a 3 year old by the time I start the course! I also emailed the lecturer who interviewd me and she was lovely, congratulating me and even forwarding my email to someone who could help with the deferral, even though its all sorted. Its such a relief to get it straightened out so I can relax and enjoy this pregnancy and a year off with new baby! :)

Congratilations, glad it has all worked out wonderfully
:)

Deferrals are very easily managed, that used to be my job doing that sort of thing

Thats amzing news, well done you!! And good luck with the course when it finally comes round x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back