I am stepping down as moderator

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

I have decided to step down as moderator.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the forum itself, I just dont ever have time these days with on thing or another, and dont feel it is fair to continue as a moderator, when I can never contribute as a moderator.

Urchin has tried to persuade me otherwise (luv ya) but I feel it is for the best.

I will still stay as a member, you dont get rid of me completely i'm afraid :twisted: Especially as I might be taking part in an eggs sharing scheme soon! I'll let you know the details when I get them :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have really enjoyed being a moderator here, all the wondeful members have made it a very easy job to do, and I will continue to enjoy being a member :)

Jax xx

:hug: :hug:

You'd better keep in touch! I wanna know all about the egg share :hug:

Awwww.... thats sad :(

but glad you are still staying!

Good luck with everything - glad you're sticking around.

Sorry to hear this babes but glad you'll still be around.

Egg sharing sounds interesting. xxx

Thanks for your moderating (is that even a word? :think: ) up until now :D Glad you're sticking around :hug:

:( :( :( :(

Have missed you loads on msn, we used to have such random conversations :lol: :D

Dont be a stranger :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Aw - we'll really miss you as a mod Jax!

Good luck with everything and keep posting!

Valentine Xxx

and a lovely mod you have been! thank you for helping me through some of the tougher days with James :hug:

Thanks everyone, your messages mean a lot to me :)

Oh and happychick.....floobledeedobble yes? Sorry I missed your goodbye on msn earlier, had to deal with an RTC, but will speak more soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back