I am stepping down as moderator

glad ur not leaving us completely jax :hug: youv been a fab mod :hug:

snuggle are u offering? do u think i'd make a good one :lol: or- ooh, how bout midna :rotfl:

i dont really know you, but it seems like all the team here do a great job. I am in love with this forum already.

see you around. Lottie

good that you will still be on here, was wondering how you were as haven't read anyposts from you in a long while.

Im sad youe stepping down but thrilled your stayin as we have lost far too many nice members recently! xxx

I was just wondering the other day where you'd got to!!! :hug:

Hope you're OK and can get chance to come and see us sometimes :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww, thank you for looking after us so well though (all of you mods).

Egg sharing? is that as simple as donating eggs and then using someone elses to try and concieve? :think:

Im glad you've decided to stick around as a member Jax.
Im really interested in hearing about this egg sharing scheme!
:hug:

trixipaws said:
glad ur not leaving us completely jax :hug: youv been a fab mod :hug:

snuggle are u offering? do u think i'd make a good one :lol: or- ooh, how bout midna :rotfl:

Oooh nooo! I would be a rubbish mod. I think there's a few on here that would do a good job though :wink:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Thanks everyone, your messages mean a lot to me :)

Oh and happychick.....floobledeedobble yes? Sorry I missed your goodbye on msn earlier, had to deal with an RTC, but will speak more soon xx

Fizzledydrizzledroops lady!!!! Troble flobs winbleywobs.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You get that??? :lol: Chat on msn soon hun xxx

Glad your sticking around and hope the egg sharing goes well :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Fizzledydrizzledroops lady!!!! Troble flobs winbleywobs.

thats the most sense you've made all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back