Selection Day for Nurse Training!!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I have had an invitation to attend a selection day for mental health nurse training, I am OVER the moon! However, I have to ring them to tell them my circumstances have changed slightly ie. pregnancy! and ask them if I can continue with the selection process and if successful then defer for 12 months. Then I would go into nurse training when baby is 1 year old. I guess if they say no then I will have to apply again when I am ready but I REALLY hope they dont say this..

I am going to ring them sometime today but Im a bit nervous to incase they say no! I know its no good putting it off tho..

Please everyone wish me luck, this is something that I have wanted to do for a long long time. :)

:yay: Good luck ! I hope they do let you in or at least let you defer. :yay: Good lucK!

Wow that's great news!

Good Luck with everything xx

Im just so nervous, this is a biggie for me. I hope they let me decide and dont just say no to me going through the selection process. Oh heck!

I didnt call them, was too busy with Rosie and her gums..procrastinator extraordinaire..will call them tomorrow I promise!

I rang the university today and they said: Go ahead and do the selection day! :yay: :yay: :yay: I am now applying for 2011 intake; I am sooooooo over the moon, now all I have to do is get selected! Everyone fingers crossed please!

:yay: u will be fine :) when is it?
Its on the 10th Feb, I need to prepare a little bit but only in case they interview me. Strangely enough the selection is done via a group discussion then if they can't decide from that they interview you. I think it will be ok, I just have to keep it fresh in my mind. I really want this!

oh another nurse! im on an access 2 nursing course applying for uni next year.just started my 2nd year. so glad that you was able to still go to the selection day. x

Oh that's great!! :yay: Fingers and everything else crossed for you :D

wow, am so glad for you...will be keeping everything crossed - well done! x

Fingers crossed hun! Sounds like you'll do great though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER