Megan Shea Taylor born 23rd July

debsladybird

Reaction score
Hi there all!

I know this is a little late in coming but thought I would share my good news with you! I am so over the moon to be a mum have not had a minute to come on here!!!

Well I finally gave birth to my gorgeous daughter 8 days overdue on Saturday 23rd July at 8.08am! I am so pleased to say she is happpy and healthy and so is her mum!!

I was luckily enough to have a relatively short labour (still painful!!!) of 4 hours and my recovery has been good too!!!

Its is such a special thing becoming a mum! A bond that is hard to explain! Congrats to all yoiu other new mums and good luck to mums to be!!!

XXXX

Last edited:
Congratulations Hun xx

4 hours thats fantastic!! Glad to hear all is well congratulations!!!

I've just seen this fun, I'm so happy for you! I remember us being in TTC together and its great to see that you got your precious bundle :D

Xxxx

Aw congratulation! and wow, 4 hours! go you!

Thanks ladies for all your lovely comments!

Shadowfox - it seems many moons ago when we set out on our journey to have our little bundle of joy - A year and a half to get to this point! Worth every minute and all the worry and pain along the way!For some people having a child can seem so easy and straight forward for others the journey is alot more bumpy with lots of twists and turns! Dx

Ahh congratulations to you - I'm another one like shadowwolf , that remembers you in TTC and wow youve gone from TTC all the way to the end now !

I have to say little Megan has a great date for her birthday - I share my birthday with her - School holidays always start on the 23rd or before !!! Which is brilliant as a kid

Ah Debs I am so happy to hear you are both well and your little angel is finally here!!! I know what you mean Im harly on here as between making cakes an looking after Matilda all I want to do is play with her lol!!! Congratulations Im so pleased for you both xxx

Cant believe i missed this well done u and congratulations - always remember u as we conceived the first time at same time etc - congratulations u really deserve it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back