fed up and in pain and now on crutches!

nikkix

Reaction score
Went to the hospital for my physio for my sciatica in my hip and leg and they basically said i have to put up with it coz I only have 5 weeks left and now im on crutches coz i cant walk which has made me more fed up coz crutches are a pain sorry had to have a rant :( cant wait till baby is here and then hopefully it will go away!

You poor thing :hug: :hug:
You must be in real pain - I have had this now and again and it bloody hurts, does taking paracetomal help at all? even just to take the edge off a little

Oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not long now though, and all the pain will be gone.......

First time mum said:
You must be in real pain - I have had this now and again and it bloody hurts, does taking paracetomal help at all? even just to take the edge off a little

Ive had it for the past 3 weeks and its making me feel so rubbish, the doctor gave me co-codamol which are a bit stronger than paracetamol and they help a little but not alot but i dont like taking too many of them. Just hope it goes once baby is born coz some ppl carry on having it after. I think the crutches just topped it off i feel like such an invalid now lol

nikkix said:
First time mum said:

Ive had it for the past 3 weeks and its making me feel so rubbish, the doctor gave me co-codamol which are a bit stronger than paracetamol and they help a little but not alot but i dont like taking too many of them. Just hope it goes once baby is born

I'm sure it will go after baby's born, it has to be pregnancy related, it is obviously pressing on a nerve.
Funnily enough, I had this over a year ago, well before I was pregnant and the pain went right down as far as my foot !!! I had to go and have some physiotherapy and was given exercises to help.

Meh. That's not good :hug:

You've probably tried this (and by the sounds of it you're in a lot more pain than I have been) but along with loads of strategically-placed pillows in bed (ordinary ones, a body support one and a wedge!) what helps me is to lay a wheat wrap (microwaveable heat pad thingy) on the side that's hurting the most. It takes the edge off a bit.

Hope the next few weeks don't prove too miserable for you, nikkix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back