Measuring 7-8cm ahead!!*updated*

Flipping eck! Tomorrow is quick, good luck & will be thinking of you as I know you didn't want an induction but hope it all goes nice & smoothly for you xxx

good luck for tomorrow hun sure it will all go well for u !!!! hopefully they will get away with just breaking your waters if u have started to ripen !!!! xxx

tomorrow!! oh wow, that's fast! you must be so excited!

best of luck hun xxxxx

Oh wow - it's all systems go with you!!!!
Best of luck for labour and birth am sure everything will go great...can't wait to hear how things are going x

ooooh

Good luck for tomorrow M2A

What time have you to go in at?

:)

Thank you ladies :) and thank you all for keeping it hush hush from facebook, at times like this i hate the thing!
Im going in at 7.30pm littlemiss, eeekkkk x x

OOoooooh

Forget the x-factor tomorrow - i'll be glued to your labour thread!!

Dont worry about FB,I wont say a thing & it will be a nice wee suprise for your FB friends when you can announce it by yourself!!

:)

Last edited:
Oo good luck for tomorrow babe! Will defo be stalking your labour thread xx

Wow good luck. Will be looking forward to some new baby pics. xxxxxxxxxxx

At least you wont be uncomfortable for much longer hun, even if that is a bit quick I thought u was gonna say next week lol wonder if they'll do the same to me next week?!?! Anyway babes, best of luck, you'll have your beautiful little girl in no time :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody hell! Didn't expect to see that!! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Oooh exciting! Hope it all goes quickly for you x

Gosh, that's a lot to get your head round in 24 hours.....still, u r a pro and am sure it'll all go fine! At least u wont have anymore hanging about and being uncomfortable!

Best of luck sweetie, will be thinking of u xxxx

Wow another October baby coming soon! Good luck xxx

Oh wow M2A! :hug: Exciting that you'll get to meet your lo very soon!! Will be thinking of you hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back