Measuring 7-8cm ahead!!*updated*

Hope everything goes well tomorrow x

No, family and friends Jayceesmumma, i was sat in MIL's before and BH were coming thick and fast, think i had about 6 in 40 mins but they arent that frequent now :( Just sat on my ball now as thats the only way i can get comfy. Will keep you posted x x

Ah right.. Blimey that is alot! Won't be long now for sure!

Thanks ladies, really dont know what to expect, im quite nervous about tomorrow :( x x

Oooo m2a how u feeling now? good luck with scan tomorro hope all is ok. What time is it? X

Oooo m2a how u feeling now? good luck with scan tomorro hope all is ok. What time is it? X

Thank you, My appointment is at 2 hunny.
Im still getting lots of pressure, tummy cramps and BH (thats why im awake this early) but no signs of things progressing anymore :( x x

Best of luck today hun, Im sure all will be fine xxxx

Thank you ladies, feeling even more nervous today, think its because i never had to go through any of this with our Adam x x

good luck today hun !!!! hope things get moving for u too !!:hugs::hugs:xxx

Hope you're maybe feeling a bit more comfortable today hun?....Try not to be nervous coz you're so close to having little missy now that I'm sure it'll be fine.......it's probably more caution than anything!
Good luck for scan at 2 xxx

im measuring just over 2 weeks behind but my MW said the measurements can be off due to how baby is laying how tall you are etc so wasnt worried about mine, im sure you and lo will be just fine, xxxx

Thanks ladies, im still feeling as uncomfortable today :( Just need little missy out now. Not long till my appointment x x

Good luck today hope all goes ok. Keep us posted x

Hope all goes well hun !!!! will b stalking pf !! xxx

Good luck hun. Nobody picked up I was measuring big til a private scan, by then I was 28 weeks measuring 36. I went for growth scan and was found to be polyhydramnios, excess fluid, normal size baby - he was very ahppy where he was lol. By the time I was 38 weeks I was measurin 55 weeks, and at 5'4" have never been so uncomfortable in my life.

good luck with the scan! Will be waiting for news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back