Measuring 7-8cm ahead!!*updated*

How did u get on m2a? Hope all went well x

Well the scan showed waters were normal so little missy isnt so little, they couldnt give me an acurate measurement of exactly how big so with my spd they have decided an induction will be the best thing for me, so they have booked me in eeek (anyone on facebook please dont say anything as i really dont want anyone to know) x x

So glad to hear all is well :)

When you booked in for induction? I'm having my section on Monday, just had my pre op today!! Don't worry won't mention on Facebook, I've not announced on there when I'm going in as I don't want everyone knowing until we are ready :)

So exciting!!!!

Aww dont know what to say really hun cuz if its the best for you and baby then its good you gotta have it done. When r they gonna do it? x

Its good little miss is a good size and its good they have got u sorted hun hope the induction goes well mines not till next fri xxxx

My gosh that's quick what do they think she is? have u got text buddy for labour watch? X

They wouldnt give me an estimated weight :( was very shocked when they said tomorrow :shock:
Bella was my text buddy but with her having her little one im going to text her to see if she is ok to still do it as i know she will be very busy x x

Eeeek!! So exciting, can't believe they've fit you in tomorrow, sounds as though she is well cooked though :)

I'm getting so impatient waiting until Monday :)

Omg that's quick! Massive amounts of hugs to you for tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeeee!!!! Omg not long til you meet her now, that's so exciting and will be thinking of you hun xxx

Hey hon OMG so exciting! It's still fine to be your text buddy I can come on here when I'm up doing my night feeds lol lots and lots of luck for tomorrow x x x

Good luck if don't get chance to tell u before you go in. R u all ready? X

Omg tomorrow! That's quick! Good luck, look forward to hearing the good news, don't worry won't mention anything on fb x

Eeeeeeeeee OMG! I'll deffo be on the look out for labour watch. GL bur I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks ladies, dont think its sunk in yet, dont think it will till i get to the hospital tomorrow night!
We are virtually ready, just the last minute things like a test run on the sterilliser with her dummies (hoping she will be like her brother and wont need them)
Just doing a to do list for things to do tomorrow, little man is going to my nans for the night so hes made up, a mini adventure for him x x

good luck, you will have your LO in your arms soon :hug:

Oh how exciting hun! Cant wait for labour watch :)

Only just catching up with all of this - how very exciting!! Good luck for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back