baby growth

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
hi
can anyone please put my mind at rest
i went to see the midwife yesterday and she measured me and i was 35cm instead of 33cm
on my growth chart ive been measured 3 times, twice i was 28cm even though it was done 2 weeks apart and the 35cm one
none of my crosses are anywhere near the line either
is this normal?

charlotte x

Hi charlotte :wave:
Dont worry hun, none of my crosses were in the right place either, and to be honest most peoples arnt, as they can only use it as a guide. If there was a problem im sure your midwife wouldve said something about it, or refered you to somebody. If your worried then talk to her next time you see her, tell her your concerns. Thats what theyre there for, and they dont mind.
Best of luck
x x x

as said above, if midwife hasnt mentioned anything it cant be seriously worrying her, sometimes people measure small anyway, its only a rough guideline and if it was a mile out id expect them to investigate

Ive never been measured, not with a tape or anything. They just record that he's right for dates and I havent seen any crosses in my notes.

Minime said:
Ive never been measured, not with a tape or anything. They just record that he's right for dates and I havent seen any crosses in my notes.

thats weird
do you not have a growth chart then?

my notes dont have a growth chart either, i get measured every appointment though and its just on the notes for every visit

today i was 38cm ( im 36+2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back