May Testing Thread

Nope, nothing here, I'm 3dpo so going to start progesterone tonight but I'm not feeling positive :doh:xx

Sill no spotting. I thought I had a smear late last night, but no signs today. I was on my feet doing wedding stuff all day and my whole body aches. This sounds dumb, but my pelvic floor just needs to sit lol. I don’t feel crampy at all though. I keep going to the restroom to see if I have any bleeding, because tmi I feel so much discharge. I’m due tomorrow. Going to try another test this afternoon. How’s everyone else?

Sill no spotting. I thought I had a smear late last night, but no signs today. I was on my feet doing wedding stuff all day and my whole body aches. This sounds dumb, but my pelvic floor just needs to sit lol. I don’t feel crampy at all though. I keep going to the restroom to see if I have any bleeding, because tmi I feel so much discharge. I’m due tomorrow. Going to try another test this afternoon. How’s everyone else?
That's sounding really positive! I really hope this is it for you xx

That's sounding really positive! I really hope this is it for you xx
Thanks! Just took the test, but it’s afternoon, and I drank a coffee right before hand. It was the first response rapid result. I’m day before af is due. Stark white. Should I consider myself out?

Ok….so this is probably so stupid….but apparently I didn’t use that test correctly. I dipped it for five seconds instead of twenty, and it definitely says to use on day of missed period….but if I got a control line….it probably doesn’t matter right??? Grasping at straws lol

@Fsb676 I honestly wouldn’t rule yourself out until AF arrives (hopefully doesn’t!) I had lots of discharge this time - and unusually have brown spotting before AF, so that’s a good sign for you. I think testing before AF your best to make sure the urine isn’t dilute to have the best chance of it picking it up. So it could’ve been that, and it could be that you’re still too early. You can easily test negative one day then positive the next. Don’t give up hope yet. I think it’s sounding very promising for you.

@Unicorn good luck with the progesterone, rooting for you this cycle :) x x

@Fsb676 I honestly wouldn’t rule yourself out until AF arrives (hopefully doesn’t!) I had lots of discharge this time - and unusually have brown spotting before AF, so that’s a good sign for you. I think testing before AF your best to make sure the urine isn’t dilute to have the best chance of it picking it up. So it could’ve been that, and it could be that you’re still too early. You can easily test negative one day then positive the next. Don’t give up hope yet. I think it’s sounding very promising for you.

I do hope so! I just did digi first response FMU on day of af. It said not pregnant. Starting to lose hope, but I wonder if it could be too low. Last pregnancy I had a blazing positive day after af, but I had my blood drawn five days after…and hcg was 76. Maybe the digi requires too much hcg? But then I think first response is six days sooner?

Thank you Sugar, I've still got this thing of having really sore boobs straight after ovulation, which I can't understand but don't get if pregnant so I'm not feeling positive! Xx

How is everyone?

I haven’t tested since - not sure how I’ve managed to resist. But it’s all seeming like it could be real now. So anxious. Mixed emotions.
Hopefully hear from the midwife this week.

x x

How is everyone?

I haven’t tested since - not sure how I’ve managed to resist. But it’s all seeming like it could be real now. So anxious. Mixed emotions.
Hopefully hear from the midwife this week.

x x

How do you feel? Symptom wise?

I feel completely normal....maybe a bit tired but I'm putting that down to being busy. I got my first scan appointment through for July.

@Olivia118 , symptom wise : sore boobs, bloated - (which is so uncomfortable) , not much appetite, needing a wee a lot!
That’s about it so far. How far along are you? That’s exciting.

How are you @Fsb676 ? @RainbowMama ? Everyone else in the tww and starting a new cycle over on June. Fingers crossed for you. :) :)

I have my first appointment on 17th June. Doesn’t feel real .
I did a test today ; (finally
Caved!!) the cheap strip didn’t look any darker and the digital still said 1-2 weeks... :( going to try not to worry!
Xx

@Olivia118 , symptom wise : sore boobs, bloated - (which is so uncomfortable) , not much appetite, needing a wee a lot!
That’s about it so far. How far along are you? That’s exciting.

How are you @Fsb676 ? @RainbowMama ? Everyone else in the tww and starting a new cycle over on June. Fingers crossed for you. :) :)

I have my first appointment on 17th June. Doesn’t feel real .
I did a test today ; (finally
Caved!!) the cheap strip didn’t look any darker and the digital still said 1-2 weeks... :( going to try not to worry!
Xx
No af, but lots of bfn. Just late I guess. Was so devastated when coming back from the trip, as I was positive I was pregnant. Being late is so unusual, usual I spot so early. Today was my clinic appointment, but the doctor was sick and it got rescheduled for June 21st. They called early this morning to cancel. I think the HSG made my cycle delayed. I didn’t opk, so I think I also missed our window. We had the best consistency ever….but in the wrong week. I guess over to June, but still waiting for af. Keep us posted on you!!! :)

Try not to worry sugar, I've never got a decent line on a cheapy and it can take ages for the digis to progress, how far along are you now and how long ago did you first get a 1-2 weeks on one?
I'm sorry to hear about the bfns Fsb676 and that's disappointing that your clinic has been delayed! We sent the forms back to the fertility clinic today so they are going to be in touch about an appointment, although I'm not sure how long that will take or what extra they can actually offer seeing as we already have children and I'm sneakily taking progesterone anyway but we'll see xx

Try not to worry sugar, I've never got a decent line on a cheapy and it can take ages for the digis to progress, how far along are you now and how long ago did you first get a 1-2 weeks on one?
I'm sorry to hear about the bfns Fsb676 and that's disappointing that your clinic has been delayed! We sent the forms back to the fertility clinic today so they are going to be in touch about an appointment, although I'm not sure how long that will take or what extra they can actually offer seeing as we already have children and I'm sneakily taking progesterone anyway but we'll see xx
Keep us posted on what they say! Hope they are able to help!

@Fsb676 aw no , I guess if AF hasn’t shown then you’re not out yet. So many possibilities. Don’t want to give any hope though, as you know. But you’re not sure on ovulation, which could’ve been later, and you could’ve implanted later? As long as AF doesn’t show you’re not out though. I’m hoping for you. :) Sorry your appointment was re scheduled, be good if you didn’t need it. :)

@Unicorn , by dates I am 5 weeks today. But I know those digis can take some time, was just hoping to see a 2-3 weeks. But won’t read too much into it :) hope the clinic can help you :)

@Fsb676 aw no , I guess if AF hasn’t shown then you’re not out yet. So many possibilities. Don’t want to give any hope though, as you know. But you’re not sure on ovulation, which could’ve been later, and you could’ve implanted later? As long as AF doesn’t show you’re not out though. I’m hoping for you. :) Sorry your appointment was re scheduled, be good if you didn’t need it. :)

@Unicorn , by dates I am 5 weeks today. But I know those digis can take some time, was just hoping to see a 2-3 weeks. But won’t read too much into it :) hope the clinic can help you :)
Had some spotting late last night, so pretty sure af is here. Glad it wasn’t super late, so that hopefully we hadn’t missed our window. We had the best month of trying as far as consistency. My doctor agreed to give me letrozole this month. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Aww @Fsb676 sorry to hear this. I’d like to hope it isn’t AF, but if it is then lots of baby dust for your next cycle :) and that’s good about the medication hopefully it helps to get you on the way to your baby xx

Had some spotting late last night, so pretty sure af is here. Glad it wasn’t super late, so that hopefully we hadn’t missed our window. We had the best month of trying as far as consistency. My doctor agreed to give me letrozole this month. Thanks for the encouraging words!
Have you had your FSH, LH and progesterone blood work done? Did they come back ok and has your doctor suggested letrozole anyway? Sorry for all the questions, just considering introducing some kind of clomid myself next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back