***May mummies***

Hi guys! I don’t often post on here but I thought I’d update you! My due date has changed to the 13th May! I also found out I’m having a girl! Xxx

Hi everyone
I was on here along time ago so I feel new again but I’m back expecting baby number 4! Due May 23rd. I still haven’t got my head around it. I have 3 boys already aged 7,5 and 1. I can’t help but think something is wrong though as I’m not showing just looking chubby but with my other 3 I had definite bumps by now . Anyone else in the same boat?
20 week scan 7th Jan and staying team yellow xx
My midwife was saying yesterday how neat my bump is but it's cos baby is so curled up right at the bottom. She said the more babies you have the more places they find to hide?! Haha, not sure if that is true but I'm also on number 4 and I've just today decided that my normal jeans aren't gonna cut it anymore and I will need to find my mat ones x

I need to buy some maternity clothes. With all the sickness I've had none of my trousers fit they are all too big! Not something I expected to say at 20 weeks.

Happy new year girls! Team blue over here!! Genuinely so shocked, was convinced I was having a girl!! Super excited now, going to slowly start buying a few bits and bobs, it will be May before we know it.

Hello ladies.. Iv Been very quiet on here and even more so since the change in forum. We had our 20 week scan sat and baby was laid in an awkward position so we have to go back on the 11th. So I don't know the sex either yet. Hoping I get to find out then and I can start buying bits and bobs.
I also have an anterior placenta but movements are getting stronger and a few are starting to move my tummy on the outside. It's lovely!!
Hope your all well :)

Happy New Year everyone x
Congrats on team blue , Beetle!
I am having my anomaly scan today and a bit nervous,hopefully all will be well and baby will behave . No doubt that he will still be a he really , I have my DS born in 2017 so I don't have much to buy fortunately, the only thing which I really want to buy is a baby carrier as it might be difficult with 2 under 2 and probably some clothes

Thanks Allysa! How did the scan go??
I have no clue about little boys, Iv grown up with sisters, and have only nieces! So this will be an exciting new journey! Xxx

Scan went well and everything looks perfect with my baby . Double confirmed it ‘s a little man I do have an anterior placenta though which covers all cervix so I have been scheduled for another scan in 32 weeks to check if it has moved . As I read, it usually does

Had my re-scan this morning and found out it's a boy :blue:
I'm so excited to be having another boy but I know there will be some well ment but annoying comments.

Congrats on your little boy, Aurora!
From experience, don't listen to the mean comments x

Aww congrats on your little boy Aurora, seems the girl boy split is getting a bit more even for May!! Xx
My movements and kicks have become so strong this last week despite having an anterior placenta :) xx

Ah that’s a shame! What day do you go back next week?

Welcome missddk ive added you to the front! Hats off to you I’m def stopping at 3 I feel like my body is giving up already and I’m only 22 weeks it’s been a tough one this one. How have you been so far? Xx

Thanks lovely ! I definitely didn’t plan four lol. Pregnancy seems to be so much harder when you’ve other wee ones to run about after doesn’t it ?! I’ve been so sick and exhausted this time round but I know I already have my hands full so kind of feeling it may be a mix of that and pregnancy not just entirely a rubbish pregnancy lol! How have you been?

My midwife was saying yesterday how neat my bump is but it's cos baby is so curled up right at the bottom. She said the more babies you have the more places they find to hide?! Haha, not sure if that is true but I'm also on number 4 and I've just today decided that my normal jeans aren't gonna cut it anymore and I will need to find my mat ones x

Ohh really? This gives me hope all is still ok then . The mind wanders when it’s so different from what you know. How have you been feeling this time round? Do you know what you are having ? Xx

Had my re-scan this morning and found out it's a boy :blue:
I'm so excited to be having another boy but I know there will be some well ment but annoying comments.

I have three boys and after the first I got oh so familiar with those kind of comments. I think I will stay team yellow this time to postpone them a little longer as I have a feeling we will be team blue again!
Congrats on your blue bundle though. Boys are just wonderful! Mine are all so loving and complete mamas boys

How is everyone? Back to work after the holidays today and really struggling with hips pain.

Ohh really? This gives me hope all is still ok then . The mind wanders when it’s so different from what you know. How have you been feeling this time round? Do you know what you are having ? Xx

I'm having a girl this time and I already have a girl and two boys. All my pregnancies have been totally different! This one has been the best regarding sickness but probably joint worst for tiredness! Amazing how different they can be really! How old are your others? How have they taken to the idea of another sibling? Mine seem happy about it but when no. 3 arrived no. 1 went a bit crazy which we totally never expected so am a bit worried we may have a repeat! Xx

Hi everyone, I don't come on here too often but came to check to see how you are all doing. Can't believe how time is flying. I had my 20 week scan and we are having a girl. Very exciting times for us all!

Congratulations to everyone who’s had their scans already! Exciting to find out what everyone is having!

I’m 20 weeks today and have my scan on Thursday.

When did everyone start to feel regular movement? I feel lots some days (at least I think it’s baby) and other days not so much.

Hi Lucy, I started to feel a few bubbles at about 19 weeks, I will be 23 weeks tomorrow and for the last week my movements have been really strong and have started to notice a bit of a pattern (mainly evenings/night/early morning).
My husband had even felt some from the outside, so they are getting quite strong now.
Hope this helps :) xxx

Hi Lucy, I started to feel a few bubbles at about 19 weeks, I will be 23 weeks tomorrow and for the last week my movements have been really strong and have started to notice a bit of a pattern (mainly evenings/night/early morning).
My husband had even felt some from the outside, so they are getting quite strong now.
Hope this helps :) xxx

That’s really helpful thanks beetle, it may still be a few weeks before I start to feel movement regularly then. Oh how lovely that your husband can now feel some kicks I’m so excited to get to that stage xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back