25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -LucyC
29th -
30th - Redhead - Holsf
31st -

Last edited:
Yay, officially in second trimester, although the vomiting and nausea is still in full swing! Here’s hoping it ends soon! Xxx

I genuinely do not know how you do it with 2 other little ones to look after. This is my first, and I’m deffo not thinking about number 2 for at least a good 4/5 years! I can barely look after myself, I don’t know how I would look after a little one whilst feeling like this! Well done to you!! Xx

I genuinely do not know how you do it with 2 other little ones to look after. This is my first, and I’m deffo not thinking about number 2 for at least a good 4/5 years! I can barely look after myself, I don’t know how I would look after a little one whilst feeling like this! Well done to you!! Xx

I don’t know either sometimes it’s been a long three months I can safely say this is the last one no more!!! We have already booked dh in for the snip 😂😂 I did say that though when I had my first no more for 5 years and I got pregnant when she turned 1 it was a massive shock! But this part is so crappy especially when your feeling like you do xx

Hi its very quite over here. Hope your all well.
My poor husband is not happy with me today I was sick in the car I was using a bag but it had a hole in it so went everywhere including over me and this was on my way to work so wearing my uniform. He dropped me off went to Halfords to get some upholstery cleaner then went home got a clean uniform for me.
Not a great start to the day lol

Oh no!! So sickness still hanging around for you? It’s relentless isn’t t! I’m ok just sick of being sick! I just keep think 5 more months that’s all I have to do then I’m done forever! I’m getting sick to death of this extra saliva constantly in my mouth do you have that as well? Xx

Oh gosh Aurora that sounds awful! My sickness has deffo improved, it still comes back from time to time, but not constant like it was before. However now I have developed really bad pain around my bum and hips! It’s not sciatica pain because it doesn’t shoot down my leg, but more like cramping! I hope it improves as my bump starts coming out more!

Only 6 months left for me then I'm never having another baby.
Can you believe Sue radford just had baby 21! Don't know how she does it!

Well I'm officially 14 weeks today.
Due date has changed to the 14th.

So I belong here now. Although I'll be induced in April I imagine due to diabetes I would like to stay here lol

How are we all.

Had another attempt at getting the NT scan reading today and failed again so I have to have a blood test. I cant afford to go private so it will be a waiting game now.

Can't believe I'm 14 weeks... Seems like we have forever to go still but we will get there X

Starting new anti sickness meds today. So far i've had cyclazine and promethazine hydrochloride which was awful made me feel so spaced out and dizzy all the time. Now i have ondansetron so i hope this one works.

Sorry to hear baby was being awkward at the scan again hope the result from the blood test dont take too long.
Is the diabetes under control for now?

Last edited:
Yeah my numbers are steady for now, but it's a guessing game every time I eat lol.
It's progressive so what I can stomach now I may not in days, weeks, months from now lol!

If anyone's baby wouls be awkward it be mine ��

Hi ladies,
Congratulations to all your pregnancies and hope those suffering with sickness started to ease soon.
This is my 5th baby and also will be another section baby - I’m due around end May - waiting for my first scan.

Congrats on number 5! You are a lot braver than me! I am on number 3 and am definitely done!! I couldn't put myself through this again! I am counting down the days until its out of me! Aurora, Ondanstron is the strongest one so it really should help you lovely that's what I am on and while it isn't a miracle cure it does take the edge off! xx

Congrats on everyone on entering their second trimester!
I got my screening results back yesterday (exactly 2 weeks after they were done) and they have come back low risk, so that’s reassuring to know.

Has anyone received their maternity exemption cert yet? I sent mine off about a week or so ago, didn’t know how long they take xxx

I'm feeling pretty good today. I said to my husband that it feels weird to not be sick and actually feel normal. He gave me a very strange look lol.

Still waiting on my NHS exemption aswell but every time I get a pescription I get a refund claim form the pharmacy.

aww Aurora, hopefully this is the start of you feeling better :) enjoy the feeing of not feeling sick! Lol xxx

Last edited:
I'm Also On baby number 3 and this is if for me... No more!

I also can't wait to deliver at term. It seems light years away though.
I don't know if I can cope with another 24 weeks of this diabetes diet it's crap.
Probably because I'm eating the same foods and I'm Not adventurous with it.

I will try and make more of our normal meals gestational diabetes friendly lol.

I'm so looking forward to a huge chocolate bar and an Indian :rofl:

Last edited:
So tour def done to linx? I got told at a scan today I have placenta previa so got to be monitored with scans every two weeks from 20 weeks and probably a section which is annoying. But I also gave in and found out what we were having as I’m having a bit of a shit time at the moment with sickness then this placenta thing. So we r having a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back