***May 2020 Mums***

Hey.

Had my other scan today, and there was no heart beat. I'm absolutely broken.

Doing xmas with a brave face tomorrow for my son and then in to deliver the baby on boxing day.

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies going forward and have a lovely day tomorrow xx

I am so sorry lovely.

Cant believe it. Such a shock. We are all here if you need anything. Big hugs. Look after yourself now and make sure you take time out for yourself to heal. Heartbreaking. Xx

oh no hun, have you managed to get your risk assessment yet? Will you be getting much of a break over the holidays at least? Xx

I've got two days break before I'm back in for four nights. They are really taking the piss now (excuse the language). Think their trying to make me quit so I wont get maternity pay.

No risk assessment, manager is still off sick and supervisor hasn't got a clue what to do.

Last one tonight thank god xxx

Christmas Day morning bump 21weeks 6 days x

Wishing you all a great Christmas and new year! Roll on 2020!

250D3B81-9CF6-42D9-87CC-F0F3BF941C33.jpeg

Hey.

Had my other scan today, and there was no heart beat. I'm absolutely broken.

Doing xmas with a brave face tomorrow for my son and then in to deliver the baby on boxing day.

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies going forward and have a lovely day tomorrow xx
I am so sorry hun...
I have no words.
Hope your family will support and take care of you during these dark days...x

@CMcDx

I am so, so sorry honey. That is unthinkable and I am sending you all my best thoughts.

Arrived on holiday and the bag boy said ‘congratulations, you’re having a boy!’ How does he know if I don’t!

Hi ladies,

I started my journey with the June 2020 mummies, with my due date being 16th June. But I found out at my dating scan that we're having identical twins (the sonographer guessed at boys) so now my due date has shot forward a few weeks! Apparently they wont let me go past 36 weeks, which is the 19th May...my birthday! But these two could make their appearance much earlier if they wanted to (hopefully not...). So really, who knows when I'm actually due! I probably have about a 4-5 week window, which is terrifying!

So I was wondering, could I also join in with you guys?

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, so probably quite a few weeks behind you. Got my next scan tomorrow too. I'm due to be scanned every fortnight now until I drop, apparently theres lots of risks with identical twins (mine share a placenta but have separate sacks). These will be our first so everything is all very new to me! Xxx

Hi ladies,

I started my journey with the June 2020 mummies, with my due date being 16th June. But I found out at my dating scan that we're having identical twins (the sonographer guessed at boys) so now my due date has shot forward a few weeks! Apparently they wont let me go past 36 weeks, which is the 19th May...my birthday! But these two could make their appearance much earlier if they wanted to (hopefully not...). So really, who knows when I'm actually due! I probably have about a 4-5 week window, which is terrifying!

So I was wondering, could I also join in with you guys?

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, so probably quite a few weeks behind you. Got my next scan tomorrow too. I'm due to be scanned every fortnight now until I drop, apparently theres lots of risks with identical twins (mine share a placenta but have separate sacks). These will be our first so everything is all very new to me! Xxx

welcome hun, twins so exciting for you! Was it a surprise or do twins run in the family? Xx

My aunties are twins, but apparently identical twins are just an anomaly, they can happen to anyone because the egg decides to split in two, rather than it being I released two eggs at once (which is where the genetic part comes in).

I had no idea and probably had an easy ride in the first trimester considering! The only thing I'm struggling with is the constant exhaustion... I could sleep from now until May! How are you all holding up?xxx

My aunties are twins, but apparently identical twins are just an anomaly, they can happen to anyone because the egg decides to split in two, rather than it being I released two eggs at once (which is where the genetic part comes in).

I had no idea and probably had an easy ride in the first trimester considering! The only thing I'm struggling with is the constant exhaustion... I could sleep from now until May! How are you all holding up?xxx

Awww, so exciting to find out you're having twins! You're not far behind me, I'm 19+2 and my due date should be 25th May, but they won't let me go past 37 weeks because of a previous full-term stillbirth. I'm with you, it's pretty scary!

I also found the first trimester to be much easier than it is now. I would give anything to go back to just having nausea and eczema on my face. My bump is massive and uncomfortable for just 19 weeks and my spd is getting worse. I'm also constantly exhausted, but also suffering from insomnia. I fall asleep pretty easily when I first go to bed, but as soon as I need to get up to go to the toilet I struggle to get back to sleep.

Happy new year ladies!

@Helen88uk twins! How exciting.

Finally got my risk assessment tonight in work. The on call had to come in as backup because things on the ward where mental, no pun intended. So they were able to do it it then. So at least that got done before 2020! :rotfl:

oh bless you, not surprised you’re tired, it’s hard enough growing one, let alone two! you’ll start feeling them move soon and then none of the exhaustion will matter, you will just want to cradle your bump all the time. Honestly I have started holding my belly and singing to it since I felt movements.

Will you find out what you’re having? X

Happy new year ladies!

@Helen88uk twins! How exciting.

Finally got my risk assessment tonight in work. The on call had to come in as backup because things on the ward where mental, no pun intended. So they were able to do it it then. So at least that got done before 2020! :rotfl:

so glad you finally got it done! Hopefully work is a little easier for you now xx

@SugaryIris I'm having identical twin boys. The sonographer took a guess that they were boys from my 12 weeks scan. Had my 16wk one yesterday and boys were confirmed!

@maythe4thbewit do you work in mental health? Only asking because I'm an RMN and don't tend to meet many of our kind around here :D xxx

Hi ladies. Happy 1st day of year!! Lets hope its kind to us all x

I now have very much a increased appetite feels like all i think of is food :(
Feel like im getting fat but at same time im thinking its maybe start of bump? As it feels a lot higher and has this shape that seems weird to me, esp to feel. :)

@SugaryIris I'm having identical twin boys. The sonographer took a guess that they were boys from my 12 weeks scan. Had my 16wk one yesterday and boys were confirmed!

@maythe4thbewit do you work in mental health? Only asking because I'm an RMN and don't tend to meet many of our kind around here :D xxx

boys!! Congratulations! Xx

Hi ladies. Happy 1st day of year!! Lets hope its kind to us all x

I now have very much a increased appetite feels like all i think of is food :(
Feel like im getting fat but at same time im thinking its maybe start of bump? As it feels a lot higher and has this shape that seems weird to me, esp to feel. :)

my bump is quite high too, you’ll know if it’s a bump because it will be harder than your normal stomach x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back