***May 2020 Mums***

CMcDx

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just about to move over to T2!

What's everyone's due dates? And what team are you?

Exciting times ahead!!

26 April - @maythe4thbewit :blue:
30 April - @SugaryIris :yellow:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 - CMcDx :yellow:
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 - @soffphie :yellow:
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

Last edited:
My due date was moved to the 30th April at my scan, not going to find out the sex xx

My DD changed to 26th of April but want to stay with you ladies.

Just booked a gender scan for two weeks time!xx

Ladies, can we talk about boobs?!???

I went out and bought new maternity bras at 12 weeks because my normal just weren’t cutting it, I’d gone up two sizes, one in my back and one on the cup, two weeks later I’m spilling out of the new ones! When will they stop!

I naturally have a tiny back and larger breasts at a 30f and now I’m spilling out of a 32ff and dh says I look like a plastic surgery addict and like I might topple over!

Ladies, can we talk about boobs?!???

I went out and bought new maternity bras at 12 weeks because my normal just weren’t cutting it, I’d gone up two sizes, one in my back and one on the cup, two weeks later I’m spilling out of the new ones! When will they stop!

I naturally have a tiny back and larger breasts at a 30f and now I’m spilling out of a 32ff and dh says I look like a plastic surgery addict and like I might topple over!

Mine literally havent changed at all. I have small boobs anyway and their still very small :rotfl:, hopefully they have a growth spurt soon!xx

Think I've got a stomach bug now :roll:

Been up all night feeling really sick, horrible stomach cramps (all upper stomach, above belly button), shivering and been running to the loo all morning. I also had a tiny bit of pink spotting again. Literally just spots on loo roll again. Think I'm just one of those women who will spot throughout.

I feel awful tho, feel like I've had every bug going, something new every week :doh:.

Thank god I'm off work, I've had annual leave this week so not back until next Wednesday. I've spent every annual leave so far of this pregnancy Ill.

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

Think I've got a stomach bug now :roll:

Been up all night feeling really sick, horrible stomach cramps (all upper stomach, above belly button), shivering and been running to the loo all morning. I also had a tiny bit of pink spotting again. Literally just spots on loo roll again. Think I'm just one of those women who will spot throughout.

I feel awful tho, feel like I've had every bug going, something new every week :doh:.

Thank god I'm off work, I've had annual leave this week so not back until next Wednesday. I've spent every annual leave so far of this pregnancy Ill.

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

Oh god! You’ve really had everything going this pregnancy! Try to stay hydrated and hope you feel better soon x

@SugaryIris

I already have huuuuge boobs and they have got bigger!

I told people yesterday and someone at my work actually said they did wonder cos my boobs got so much bigger Haha

Still feeling rubbish. Stomach cramps have lessened but still getting painful spasms.

Had spottig three times throughout the day but just spots in toilet paper like before. Nothing since this afternoon tho.

Havent been able to eat all day, just managed to keep down half a glass of water and some lucozade sport that DH brought me home.

Debating trying a dry piece of toast as I feel dire. Head spinning, shakes, hot and cold, shivering, aching muscles the lot.

Did text midwife about spotting this morning but she hasn't text back. Didn't bother ringing gp because theyd just tell me essay away because o the sickness bug. Norovirus is circulating around here and two local hospitals have had to stop taking admissions in this week because if it xx

Still feeling rubbish. Stomach cramps have lessened but still getting painful spasms.

Had spottig three times throughout the day but just spots in toilet paper like before. Nothing since this afternoon tho.

Havent been able to eat all day, just managed to keep down half a glass of water and some lucozade sport that DH brought me home.

Debating trying a dry piece of toast as I feel dire. Head spinning, shakes, hot and cold, shivering, aching muscles the lot.

Did text midwife about spotting this morning but she hasn't text back. Didn't bother ringing gp because theyd just tell me essay away because o the sickness bug. Norovirus is circulating around here and two local hospitals have had to stop taking admissions in this week because if it xx
Maybe you should phone mat. assessment? Just for reassurance?

Hope you feel better soon x

I would phone your gp anyway, you are really sick XX I hope you feel better soon xx

@CMcDx mat unit wont see me till I'm over 16 weeks. EPU wont see me because I'm over 12

@SugaryIris GP is closed on Saturday, its 111 now who I'm sure will tell me to stay away because of the bug since their not accepting any new admissions or even visitors in the two hospitals by me at the moment.

Feeling abit better this morning, managed to keep toast down last night gonna take it easy today. No more spotting since yesterday at least. I feel like midwife gets annoyed when I bring up spotting, no one has ever been bothered or even offered to check me out over it after the first time I had it, and I've had it 5 times now roughly every 2/3 weeks, all she ever says is "it's fine unless its actual bleeding" :???:

Hopefully it's fine. It was the same as the other 4 times I've had it so...? :|

At least it looks like this sickness bug is on it's way out.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok xxx

@CMcDx mat unit wont see me till I'm over 16 weeks. EPU wont see me because I'm over 12

@SugaryIris GP is closed on Saturday, its 111 now who I'm sure will tell me to stay away because of the bug since their not accepting any new admissions or even visitors in the two hospitals by me at the moment.

Feeling abit better this morning, managed to keep toast down last night gonna take it easy today. No more spotting since yesterday at least. I feel like midwife gets annoyed when I bring up spotting, no one has ever been bothered or even offered to check me out over it after the first time I had it, and I've had it 5 times now roughly every 2/3 weeks, all she ever says is "it's fine unless its actual bleeding" :???:

Hopefully it's fine. It was the same as the other 4 times I've had it so...? :|

At least it looks like this sickness bug is on it's way out.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok xxx

You’re definitely going to be one of those women who just spots, as you say could be your shape of uterus, unless you’re getting painful cramps or something as well I would try not to worry.
Glad you are making small steps in recovery! Keep hydrated and look after yourself! Xx

I'm sorry your midwife doesn't sound as if shes being that supportive. Even if they dont think it's a concern, it means something to you and it's a shame they dont empathise with that.

Seems a bit of a gap for people in those 4 weeks, think there would be something in between for assessment?

Fingers crossed, glad you're able to eat something today.

When are you 16 weeks?

Thanks ladies,

@SugaryIris I think so, so did the MW when I saw her last time. My grandmother didn't know she was pregnant untill she was 7 months with my dad because she still had regular periods every month and my cousin (also on the same side of the family) didn't know she was pregnant until she gave birth because she also had normal periods all the way through. So I'm trying not to think to much about it, inhavent had any cramps, period pains or actual bleeding only spots on the loo roll so hoping it's fine like last time. I did have stomach pains yesterday but they were directly to do with stomach bug and all high up above the belly button and didn't feel anywhere near where baby would be. Felt like sickness bug pains. And now my symptoms have gone the pain has gone.

@CMcDx I know basically Midwife/GP untill 16 weeks now. I'll be 16 weeks a week tomorrow and have a private scan booked in for the 12th of November to find out the gender. So hopefully I'll have no more spotting between now and then but if I do I wont be bothering with midwife this time I'll just ring GP. At least I've only got ten days till this scan tho so not to long to wait. Xx

Midwife has just text me back, as predicted, no need to worry, phone the out of hours if it turns into bleeding.

Xx

How’s everyone doing? I’ve definitely noticed my belly has started sticking out this weekend, not yet a bump and no one but me and dh can tell really, I just look like ive eaten too much food lol!

How’s everyone doing? I’ve definitely noticed my belly has started sticking out this weekend, not yet a bump and no one but me and dh can tell really, I just look like ive eaten too much food lol!
Doing ok, keep eating!!

I'm defo getting bigger and getting so excited each day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back