May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

he's still my baby at the moment so it's going to be emotional. I work at a pre school so he's always been with me up until now! told him about the baby today because he keeps jumping on me so told him he needs to be careful because there's a baby in there and now he keeps stroking my belly and asking if the baby is coming yet lol

I've been feeling unwell since Friday. A constant nausea. It's not really bad, it could definitely be worse, I haven't been sick, but it is distracting.
I'm secretly pleased because I didn't get ms with my lb and I felt like I cheated!
It's pretty bad timing though cos I'm studying for an exam I've got on Wednesday and I can't concentrate!

he's still my baby at the moment so it's going to be emotional. I work at a pre school so he's always been with me up until now! told him about the baby today because he keeps jumping on me so told him he needs to be careful because there's a baby in there and now he keeps stroking my belly and asking if the baby is coming yet lol

I'm so looking forward to telling my son that he's going to be a big brother. We hadn't told him with any of the previous pregnancies (just as well) but I really hope I can tell him this time! I think he'll be so excited!

XX

I'm so looking forward to telling my son that he's going to be a big brother. We hadn't told him with any of the previous pregnancies (just as well) but I really hope I can tell him this time! I think he'll be so excited!

XX

if it wasn't for the constant jumping I probably wouldn't have done but what will be will be, trying not to worry too much even tho it's so hard! just want the next 7 weeks to fly by! and I want to start buying stuff lol.

hope everything goes well for you this time xx

Eryinera hope you are feeling better soon. Only a week until your scan eeek that isn't far away at all.

Emily great news about the digi! I have just been shopping and stood looking at the digis in the supermarket as I was tempted to see if I could get a 3+ but they were really expensive so I passed (doesn't mean I'm not going to be browsing the internet for one later though ho hum!). First day at school, wow has the time gone fast?

Pebbles sorry to hear you are feeling rough and good luck with your exam!

Bellarina I think your line is darker, it is only two days between them isn't it, I suspect in another couple of days there will be a real difference from the first.

Nikki good luck with your youngest tomorrow and wow year three, one of my friends has posted on fb today about her child starting year three, in my head he is still a baby! I can't believe how fast time has gone.

5+1 for me today. My ic was a little darker than yesterdays. It is usually around now my tests start going lighter before it is all over so I'm pleased with that result, fingers crossed it keeps getting darker. My scan is 2 weeks on Wednesday.

I'm glad they keep getting darker snowbee. I got a really dark ic today I got 3 digi's left not sure when to take I've never seen 3+. I'm hoping we get to tell our son this time too Emily. My boobs are huge. I have to sleep on my left side as it's drilled into me that the best blood supply to the uterus when sleeping happens when you sleep on your left. And I'm still convinced my blood is wrong or something is wrong not just bad luck. But how great would it be if it was just bad luck and we all get little baby's around the same time! Good luck for your scan. I'm dreading mine. I know they won't be able to see anything it's too early! But I guess that means I'll get more!

Attachments

• 2016-09-05 13.12.15.jpg
    2016-09-05 13.12.15.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Glad test lines are going darker for you snowbee. Count down to your scan now eek!! Xx

Fab lines Eryinera! ! Lines to be proud of xx

Hello! *waves*
I'm new here but due May 2017! I'm D, 2nd baby and I have a 4 year old already!

Here are my frer, 11dpo, 14dpo, 19dpo.

And my cheapie collection, the top two are opks from this cycle, then the orange test is an extra early test I did at 10dpo.

Then the cheapies are from 10dpo right up to today.

Attachments

• DSCF5873.JPG
    DSCF5873.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF5876.JPG
    DSCF5876.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 26
Welcome MissFeb, sorry I got excited learning how to post pictures and didn't see you there :)

Fab progression snowbee, it all looks good for you Hun it really does ������������

Oh I love pee stick pics! I've only done the CBD so far, it was a bit unexpected so don't have any cheapies or anything!

Lol looking at mine and Emily's journals and you'll see pee sticks galore! Great lines snowbee it's weird how they get darker in stages it freaked me out at first that! I get darker lines on my afternoon pee but I drink a lot at night!

Now I've figured out how to do pictures they will be all over my journal too haha.

I've not done any cheapies at night as I'm limiting myself to one per day...

Welcome MissFeb! If you let me know a rough EDD I can add you to our list :)

Loving the pee sticks pictures! I think I might do one tomorrow as I'm still very symptomless and it will (hopefully) be reassuring!!

I am finding this so odd...I really have naff all symptoms!! I am very emotional but that's all I can really pin on it! I looked after my friends 2 boys (2 and 4) today as well as my own 2 and 3 year old today and am still standing! No doubt this time next week I will be sick as a dog unable to do anything. Bring it on haha!xx

Thanks missyeovil, I think its around 10/05/17. So exciting.

I've had all the sore boobs this time, and so emotional! But my baby did start school today so it could be that.

My symptoms fluctuate atm my sickness is about 2/10 right boob 3/10 left boob 5/10 cramping 4/10 lol I day cramping it's a pulled muscle sort of feeling in my left leg really at the top near where it joins my torso. I had spd on my last pregnancy I got it really early. My doc said I may struggle in late pregnancy but to be honest I don't care about that if only I can get to late pregnancy!!

Last edited:
Couldn't let you do pee sticks without me!

Frers 9-16dpo and cheapies 9-17dpo.

Did a cheapie and my digi this morning.

I've got millions of cheapies left so I'll keep doing then each day. I want to see the test go darker than the control line!

XX

Attachments

• 20160904_080245.jpg
    20160904_080245.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160904_080004.jpg
    20160904_080004.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 18
My symptoms fluctuate atm my sickness is about 2/10 right boob 3/10 left boob 5/10 cramping 4/10 lol I day cramping it's a pulled muscle sort of feeling in my left leg really at the top near where it joins my torso. I had spd on my last pregnancy I got it really early. My doc said I may struggle in late pregnancy but to be honest I don't care about that if only I can get to late pregnancy!!

I had SPD in both my pregnancies. Was definitely worse second time round so expecting it worse again this time. I've been left with pelvic issues between pregnancies so praying I can get through this without any massive issues. My physio is on mat leave till around my EDD :( Hoping her replacement will be as good as she is! Will probably get myself referred for that as soon as I call midwives. X

currently my symptoms have pretty much gone apart from the cramps and my back feels like it's going to break lol. my body hates being pregnant. I had early bleeds with both my boys in tri 1. my placenta was coming away then spd and had pre eclampsia with both of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back