May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

missyeovil

Reaction score
Welcome to the May mummies thread! :)

Pop a message on to let me know your due date and I will get them added to the list.

Wishing us all a very healthy and happy 9 months!!

Due Dates

1st
Jellybob

2nd
Pebbles05

3rd

4th
kayelljay
lisey - ES: 12th September

5th

6th

7th
snowbee
Nikkig19861 - twinnies

8th
Adebee

9th
nataliefirth
Rachel82

10th
missyeovil
vegas
MissFeb1989

11th
Eryinera
becsybabe

12th
Emily0505
Piglet's Mama
xjdx
kabuk1

13th
Trudi78
nikkix86
Sugaboom

14th
Darian223

15th

16th

17th
Steph_86

18th

19th
Anne88
Louise1801

20th
roxyroo
kaitlynrowe

21st

22nd

23rd
BettyHoop

24th
Glitterbaby

25th
Brighty

26th
carmiebuy

27th
Jenniey31
GrowingBox

28th
zmd0401

29th
Dovekie

30th
jessjoy

31st

Last edited:
Hello!

Due 9th May....according to online calculator! First appointment not until October!

Congratulations and welcome Natalie,will add you to the list :)

Hi I'm due 11th may will get an early scan around 6 weeks due to a ruptured ectopic last year just to check bub is in the right spot xx

Hi I'm due 11th may will get an early scan around 6 weeks due to a ruptured ectopic last year just to check bub is in the right spot xx

Welcome! Fingers crossed all is well this time around :) x

You'll be similar to me becs my es is 12th Sept my midwife on the 15th

Iv not booked in with the mw yet I'm so worried things are going to go bad for me I'm trying to keep positive and think I was just unlucky last time I'm going to ring on Monday or Tuesday I think. What sort of symptoms are you having eryinera xx

Heck my last 4 pregnancies ended in mc so I know about being nervous and hard to stay positive! So far I'm having sore boobs and waves of nausea not been sick yet. And a few mild cramps.

Just realised 11th may is my late grandads birthday x hope he's watching over this Lil bub
His son (my uncle) was slot born on the 11th and his neice (my cousin) went into labour on the 11th but her daughter was born on the 12th. Maybe grandad really wants to get it right this time lol

Last edited:
hi girls dipping my toes in I just got my bfp today at 9dpo :)

I'm thinking 13th may. do they take it from the first day of your last period? that would make me 4 weeks tomorrow

Aye mines adjusted due to slighly shorter cycle I think.

Hi everyone, how are you all feeling today? 4+5 for me today.

can you put me down for the 13th and if it gets changed I'll let you know xx

Good luck snowbee been thinking of you today x dunno why!

I had a dream last night which I'm hoping is a good sign but again don't want to get too excited especially so early and with this cramp I have in my groin atm! But with my past 2 mc early on I dreamt of plane crashes etc. This time I dreamt I was speeding. I'm grasping at straws but I don't know 5 in a row seems cruel. But I've head of so many others who had more! Positive thought's lol x x

Hoping this is a sticky bean for you xx Ive been lucky ive never had a mc. Might jinx myself now but can imagine how heartbreaking it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back