May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

My early scan (because of rmc) is at 7+3, so like everyone else if it is good news at that scan then I'll worry about sorting other appointments. I have no idea what the system is here as I've never got that far! My GP already knows I'm pregnant and didn't mention anything.

Eryinera my gp gave me 3 months worth so at least I don't have to go back for that again.

glad you get an early scan snowbee :) hate having to wait another 8 weeks :( can't relax until after the first scan!

You could go for a private scan? Xx

I think my mw is too early but I got told after my last loss to book an emergency mw appoint. Ithe may not be a booking in one may just get to ask questions. I'm not sure. The lady I phoned up to arrange my early scan remembers me from my first miscarriage back in 2013!

If this is anything like my last times at 6w they will find the hb at 7 weeks it will have stopped. But im hoping this time will be different! I just can't picture it if you get me! I think if I get to 13w I'll fall off the chair lmao.

Mega bloated again today had to wear my roomy pants. At this rate I'll be buying new clothes within the next 2 weeks. How is this possible so early ha ha. Still feeling crampy but more late on in the day. No sore boobs this time round. Strange.

You could go for a private scan? Xx

I was thinking about private scans. I'll have to see how much they are.

keeping my fingers crossed that you get past 7 weeks this time!

I'm really bloated as well my belly looks huge

I think they're about £100 ish xx

Last edited:
Took my bra off before and omg my bobs were in agony. I've just woken up and I feel very queezy. I'm still having trouble with my erm.... talkative behind? Got a few aches and pains but it's hard to tell what's new. I have ibs. So i keep telling myself it's just that!

Well I've woke up got a massive cold. Tummy was really hurting. And I've got the trots and the farts what a lovely combo! Feeling really bad today :( sickness I can handle sore boob's I'm OK with cramping I can tolerate the cold I can manage but the poops noooooo

Lost my appetite this morning. And feeling like a zombie!

Well I've woke up got a massive cold. Tummy was really hurting. And I've got the trots and the farts what a lovely combo! Feeling really bad today :( sickness I can handle sore boob's I'm OK with cramping I can tolerate the cold I can manage but the poops noooooo

Norhing worse than the trots!

This time next week I'll be on way to hospital to have my scan. Though what they will be able to see I don't know! Also lavazza decaf coffee tastes just like normal coffee woo!

Last edited:
I was really ill the day I got my bfp. I had a horrendous stomach upset!

I got my 2-3 on my digi this morning.

It's my son's first day at school today! I did very well and didn't cry!

Symptoms wise - nothing today.

XX

Aww. Congrats I'm too scared to do a digital I'm 4+3 I think Im sure I'll still get a 1-2 my ic lines aren't that strong. It always makes me worry with my son the ic was really dark straight away and my hcg levels were so high with him at first they suspected twins! Hence why my confidence is so low. Mind you I've tested earlier with all pregnancies since him! He went into year 3 today.
Well done on not crying hun it's a hard thing the first day!

I really thought I would cry! Especially with being so hormonal at the moment too!

He's only in until 12 all week so not too long until I can find out how his day has been!

XX

Hi girls
I took another frer this morning and it's only slightly darker than the one I did Saturday :(
Thought it would have been much darker by now....with my son the lines were super dark by now (mind u he was a Clomid baby so not sure if that makes a difference)....
Iv got a drs appt for me and my son this morning as last night a truck hit our car so just getting us checked out as he was sick and wet the bed last night but think it was the experience scared him.
Anyway if attached a pic of both tests xxx

Attachments

• 20160905_101911_resized_1(1).jpg
    20160905_101911_resized_1(1).jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 19
That must have been so frightening! Def a good idea to get checked out just in case.

I found that my lines progressed better on cheapies than frers this time around. Frers have always been my go to buy gotta say that the cheapies have been better this time on all counts. BFN on a frer at 9dpo but a line on the cheapie.

I think that yours does look darker though. Maybe all your gp if they can run bloods if you think that it will reassure you?

XX

maybe your hcg is just rising a bit slower this time hun.

my youngest starts school tomorrow I'm going to cry lol my eldest went into year 3 today :)

I'm so hungry all the time but the thought of eating anything makes me feel sick lol all I fancy is chocolate but can't keep eating that! got my docs appointment booked for Wednesday!

I want to do a digi but going to wait till next week maybe lol

Maybe ye .
Awe our lb had his first day in nursery last thurs but I had to stay with him...tomorrow is his first day on his own...I'm not looking forward to it :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back