Maternity Pads

sigh.. this hospital bag seems to be having to get bigger and bigger by the day :wall:

as much as the brick ones are ugly, and u think they feel like bricks... when your sore from tears or stitches, there like heavenly little pillows :rotfl: they provide a much needed cushion.

i now use always ones as i dont need the padding

i brought the 48 pack from mothercare for the hospital. but im sure they were gone in under a week. i remember telling OH to got get me more.xx

I've packed 10 in my hospital bag. Im hoping to be home within 6 hours though :pray: If I get transferred to Aberdeen hospital and have to stay in I'll either scab some off them or send OH home for more.

I've bought 4x 48 pack from mothercare in total. The nearest place to buy them is an hours round trip so don't really want to be running out!

Like paradysso said I remember the mothercare one's being really comfy and made my tear more bearable. Once you're losing the lochia stuff they don;t seem so big anymore! You really do need a mattress for the first few days! :lol:

I have just stopped using maternity pads and started using panty liners and I agree with everyone else - when you are sore they are so much more comfortable, as they are soft and cushiony!! :rotfl:

I used Mothercare to begin with, then Tesco (just because Tesco is much closer when I ran out). I tried the Mothercare slim ones, but found they really irritated me - don't know if anyone else has found this?

sass said:
I have just stopped using maternity pads and started using panty liners and I agree with everyone else - when you are sore they are so much more comfortable, as they are soft and cushiony!! :rotfl:

I used Mothercare to begin with, then Tesco (just because Tesco is much closer when I ran out). I tried the Mothercare slim ones, but found they really irritated me - don't know if anyone else has found this?

I don't know if they're the same ones, but I used the Mothercare pads - Really long and have like, 4 wings on them that were impossible to fold down 'cause they're just wasn't enough space..they were nasty, I switched to the Boots maternity ones which were alot chunkier but a hell of alot comfier - and 99p a pack too. (Boots are just up the road from me so it was easier).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back