Maternity pads?

me too flopsy!! always hated the though of pads - never want to actually see the blood :-( ew

me too flopsy!! always hated the though of pads - never want to actually see the blood :-( ew

Me too! Hate seeing the blood and it feels like you're wearing a nappy! NOT looking forward to it!!

I've got sainsburys ones think I used them last time too x x

i took one pack in my hospital bag and got throuhg them very quickly as soon as they broke my waters as they wanted me to wear them to check what colour the waters were coming out etc - my waters didn't all go at the same time and they sometimes want to have a look at you pads too to check it all looks normal. I had to send hubby off to asda to buy more!

Cheap tesco ones are rubbish! I bled alot with my 1st and the pads didn't even have any wings so I'd leak out the side!! So with my 2nd I bought always night time pads which were great :) and u can use them later for periods if you've any left over.

I am going shopping later so I think I will grab a mixture of maternity pads and always night time pads to stick in the 'baby box' I have a big box that I am slowly filling with all the bits and bobs I need like pads, cotton wool, nappies, wipes, nappy cream etc etc. Lol I could open a shop soon I think! Still it is nice to know that in the first couple of weeks (if all goes well) I will have everything to hand.

Xx

Lol I'm a control freak and I have too much time on my hands!

Xx

I used Mothercare ones they were really nice and soft and had wings so would stay in place i used them for abot 5 days after section you can also get one with aloe vera that are lovely and probs would be nice and soothe you down there a bit :) x

Those are the ones that I've bought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back