Maternity Pads?

As for disposable underwear I have just bought 10 pairs of cheap Asda knickers which were reduced to £2 for 5 pairs so figured I would just throw them away afterwards.......It's difficult knowing what to expect when it's your first pregnancy.

Yep, I did this too but with Tescos cheapy knickers - on sale at £2 for 5. Bought a few packs that I can throw away afterwards.

Ok. So on my shopping list I now have Bridget jones knickers, and 100's of maternity pads.

I have to say wearing pads is freaking me out more than labour itself!!

I just hate the mess! Prefer tampons cos they hide it all u don't have to see it ! Lol! God knows how DH is ginna cope with that! Gonna make sure I have loads and loads of nappy sacks to put them in so it don't freak me out as much! Lol!

Last edited:
How many pads has everyone stalked up on?? - just roughly -

i think I have about 4 or 5 packs of 10 pads (the asda cheap ones) - im like larly and hate wearing them so can see me changing them lots. I've also got a couple of packs of disposble knickers - just cos they were on 2 for 2.50 in asda today - so figured worth a try.

I really don't know! I can see me going through loads to...i'll probably get about 7 packs so thats roughly a pack a day and then i can get more when the time comes! :)

I had a c-section and I only used 3 packets of pads. I prefered mothercare ones as they do the ones with wings I soon moved onto normal pads x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back