Maternity Clothes- I need outfit for a wedding! Only 20 weeks.

princessp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a wedding in about a months time when I will be around 20weeks pregnant. I have found that all tight fitting maternity clothes are too big as they are designed for bigger bump (further along) and loose fitting maternity clothes make me look huge. I don't suit loose fitting clothes as they tend to cover up my good bits and leave me with my bad bits.

I have tired on a few dresses but just in a bigger size to normal and they end up being too big around shoulders/boobs as I'm quite small in that area. I am really struggling to know what to wear. The wedding is with a lot of my husbands friends who I don't know very well and I won't be able to drink so want to feel nice for some confidence. Anyone have any ideas?

Skater style dresses tend to flare over the tummy so that might be an option? x

How about a wrap dress? I think they look stunning whatever your shape and size! So flattering, and very classy :)

How about a body con dress or pencil dress, asos have lots of various options X

Thanks all. Will let u know if I find anything!

I recommend you buy normal clothes just a size up. At 20 weeks you wouldn't be showing too much. Xxx

I recommend you buy normal clothes just a size up. At 20 weeks you wouldn't be showing too much. Xxx

Thank Louise. That doesn't work for me. the clothes end up being far too big on shoulders and boobs. I am showing quite a bit already so I will have quite a bump at 20 weeks.

I recently had a family wedding too! I got this dress from debenhams (Mantaray) and it was perfect..I was 21 weeks :) xx

Attachments

• bla.jpg
    bla.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 31
I was exactly the same. Got mine in monsoon sale :)

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I have ordered loads of different dresses from ASOS. Praying of of them looks ok!

I got mine in the monsoon sale too! It was a maxi dress and had a bit extra space for a bump! I'd say wait as long as possible though, as I was only 16 weeks but a dress I had bought a couple of weeks before didn't fit anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back