maternity clothes trouble!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I am having some hassle trying to find maternity clothes. I was a size 20 before I got pregnant and it is hard trying to find plus size maternity clothes! Does anyone know any websites? I am getting desperate.. my clothes don't fit me and I am not sure how much longer I can wear my stretchy joggers before they become too tight as well! hehe

Hiya :wave:

I posted something similar recently as I have put weight on all over since I got pg...

Try Evans maternity range, they don't have a huge amount of choice but clothes seem nice.

Vertbaudet also do maternity in that size.

At the minute I'm living in a skirt that I got from matalan in an 18 that's really stretchy and should do all the way through, some mothercare trousers that I don't think will last and some stretchy tops.

I'm finding underwear the hardest to sort...

Hope you get sorted soon :hug:

Hi I was a size 18 waist and 20 top before I got pg. I havent bought much maternity wear - but Next have a great range up to size 20. I got a couple of bits from H&M but had to search through for the right sizes, and Mothercare do some stuff in size 20 and 22.
Best Item I bought was some over the bump jersey trousers from next, they are so comfy I never wanna give them up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back