HELP! need outfit for wedding tomorrow!!! Urgent!

petchy

Reaction score
hi girls,

i have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and yesterday i found all my dresses were too small!!!! i am emergency shopping after work today but have a limited number of shops as have to go to a retail park that stays open late. i have the choice of:

- next
- dorothy perkins
- M&S
- new look (know they don't do maternity, but possibly one size up?)
- george at asda

anyone seen a nice smart dress (or trouser/top combo) suitable for a wedding in any of these shops lately???? i'm banking on next or dotty p at the moment - fingers crossed!! i want something that will make my 15 week bump look pregnant rather than fat!! (my pre-preg size was 14-16)

Just had a look on the next site and they have a lovely selection of clothes that could be worn to a wedding and most of them are designed to actually make you look pregnant and not fat.

i'm just on the next site now - any suggestions?

Good old cheap and cheerful Asda. I have got a lot of my maternity stuff there and I find it nice and comfy. I'm not spending a fortune on maternity but was well impressed of the style of clothes Asda do for the price.

I had a wedding to go to last weekend and ended up having to wear a stretchy strapless flowery dress as I was in a crises like you as well, which is really nice but it really was showing my bump to the max and I looked like a footballers wife (when the two from there were preggers. Luckily no one even noticed I was pregnant till I turned to the side!

Defo try Asda, if not try to get something just one size bigger. I did that with a dress early on in pregnancy for a wedding and that worked too. I think that was from next! You'll probably get something nice in the sale as well.

Em xx

It depends on your style I guess, but on the first pregnancy page they have got the dress in brown tones and also the rose print top that would both be acceptable for a wedding, but I'm not sure what you like.

The rose print top in particular is very summery wedding-ish and also very maternity so would show off your bump nicely

thanks girls! i really do hope i can find a dress rather than just trousers/top, as i have another wedding to go to in 2 weeks!!! wish me luck for my shopping trip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back