• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mariah careys twins

lucylu87

Reaction score
for those of u who dont know mariah carey had twins this week. and has called them Monroe and Moroccan !! wtf ! poor babies of celebrities !! pointless thread, just thought id share x

Monroe isnt that bad but wtf moroccan did she have a craving for moroccan food or is that where they were conceived lol

apparently, its after the morrocan room in her apartment ?!?!? monroe is a girl btw x

Poor kids lol. Mariah is a bit crazy, I uses to love her when I was younger though :lol:

did you see some of the outfits she wore when she was pregnant? lol! shes one brave/strange lady!

Ohhh sorry, don't like either of those names :(
Poor little kiddies..

They're not my kind of names but each to their own x

I know apparently the boy was named morroco not because they concieved in morroco but because her fella proposed in an appartment which had morrocon decoration in the room lol this clearly shows how many brain cells she has! xx

Maybe she'll change her name to Moron so she matches? Mind you I did think if one was a girl she'd call it Butterfly to match everything else she does i.e albums/perfumes!

Each to their own I spose but neither name is my cup of tea! x

Cuckoo! That said though, if that's what they want to call them then each to their own, those kids will have everything they could ever wish for, so I would say 'lucky kiddies' not 'poor kiddies'!

I'm sure a lot of celebs just try to out do each other with strange names! Oh well they won't want for much in life will they! I'd muddle their names up though, they are too similar, I'd want totally different names so they know which one your telling off at later on!

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad for those poor kids ! what a fruit cake that woman is :lol:

Whoop ding, hopefully the kids when they are old enough will see sense and change their names by deed poll x

Maybe she'll change her name to Moron so she matches? Mind you I did think if one was a girl she'd call it Butterfly to match everything else she does i.e albums/perfumes!

Each to their own I spose but neither name is my cup of tea! x

:rofl:

Not really 'poor kiddies' celebrity kids names come with celebrity lifestyle really... most of them do have names that stand out, probably normal amongst the people they will be brough up around.

Don't like em myself but each to their own eh?? x

I think Monroe is lovely, the other one is a bit much for me :lol: 9/10 celebrities have really unusual names, the kids will probably be in school with other mini celebs with weird names too so they wouldn't stand out as much iykwim? Glad they're both healthy :love:

Oh you meanies, I luuuuuurve them! By the way, did I ever tell you guys my real name?

Yours sincerely,

Princezz Mango-Chicken Beckenham Doo-dong.

:) :) :) :) :)

PS: I'm taking the p*ss. They're awful.

Oh you meanies, I luuuuuurve them! By the way, did I ever tell you guys my real name?

Yours sincerely,

Princezz Mango-Chicken Beckenham Doo-dong.

:) :) :) :) :)

PS: I'm taking the p*ss. They're awful.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh