Twins

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya everyone i was wondering if neone has ne twins or twins in there family that could help me with you a few questions

for example
1- with twins wot is the average due time
2- is it really harder
3 - when do u feel your first kick
4 - can u have a natural labour
and any other info as i dont know anyone who has or had twins !!!
and i aint seeing my useless M/W till next week
thank you love sarah braydon and the twins

I haven't had twins obviously but can answer a couple of your questions.

1- with twins wot is the average due time
37 weeks is considered full term for twins, alot are born between 35 and 38 weeks.
2- is it really harder
Double trouble! But twice the rewards too. If your twins are on different sleep patterns to eachother you may find yourself struggle at night, so Garry really will need to help!
3 - when do u feel your first kick
Not sure if it's different for twins, but with singleton pregnancies, first kicks are normally felt between 18-22 weeks, sometimes before. In a second pregnancy they are normally felt a bit earlier at 16 weeks. You might feel it earlier than this with twins.
4 - can u have a natural labour
It depends on how the babies ae lying when you go into labour. If they are both head down then most docs/mw's will let you trial labour for a vaginal birth. But if one or both are breech they may not let you. It has been known for the first twin to come vaginally and the second by c-section because the second twin can still turn as they are not engaged.

Hope that helps a bit! x

bloody hell sarah, twins. good luck honey, i wish you nothing but the best.

x

hi sarah my friend had twins a couple of weeks ago :D they are adorable she had them at 37 weeks she did find the pregnancy very difficult but they keep a very close eye on you she was scanned every 2 weeks from 20 weeks and seen her consultant and midwife every 2 weeks also. they give you steroid injections at around 28/30 weeks to help them breathe if they come early it is possible to have a natural birth but you will need to be prepped for theatre in case you need a c section try not to worry im sure you will be well looked after they take extra special care of you when carrying twins :D xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back