*March and April mums and babies*

Cakey

Reaction score
*~* March babies *~*

Chrissiecool- baby Caleb Oliver Thomas Cassidy born 17th February.

GF91- baby Milania Andraya-May born 24th February.

Sarah90- baby Jake born 27th February.

Niknaknoo- baby Zachary born 14th March.

Podpie- baby Reuben Peter born 14th March.

Spinsugar- baby Alfred Finlay born 18th March.

Demaris- baby Jago Graham O'connor born 17th March.

I.love- baby James Nikolai born 20th March.

Tiggy85- baby Jensen Oliver born 21st March.

Cakey- baby Oscar Leo William born 22nd March.

TTCno2- baby Pádraig Oisín born 1st April.

*~* April babies *~*

Em91- baby Jenson Jonathan born 25th March.

EmmaLouise_xx- baby Mia Joy born 31st March.

Last edited:
Hiya can I join? I gave birth to my daughter on Sunday 22nd March at 37weeks. I was due 12th Apr but apparently she didn't want to wait! Hope ur doing well.

Hello :)

Hope everything is going OK for all mums and babies!

Reuben's weight is still a bit worrying but we're persevering with feeding and pumping and hopefully the weight gain will pick up soon!

Hello everyone. .. :wave:
Hoping be here soon.....

Yay! We have a thread!!
Hope everyone is getting on well. We have a midwife appointment tomorrow 9.30 ( will be fun getting there on time!!) hopefully zach will have gained some weight now,he has been guzzling away all day,hopefully stimulating my milk supply! Wee man currently asleep on my chest.
f7e7b5f1ad3e632d1f8c39a00550abab.jpg

Hope ur app goes well... zach is gorgeous

Hi beautiful mummy & babies! Xxx
I can't belive Milania is 4 weeks old! It's gone soooo quickly! The change in her is absoloutely amazing! She seems like a proper human bean now rather than a baby! She's so alert & smiling already it's amazing! She's started babbling to herself in the mirror on her play may! So cute!!
Still exclusively BF although I don't know how long I'm going to continue doing it! Some days I feel like a cow in a milking shed! There have been days in which jays gone to work & I've been sitting on the sofa... And when he's returned 8 hours later I'm still in the same position, haven't moved all day, haven't had a wee, anything to eat, drink, brushed my teeth, hair, anything! She also doesn't sleep in the day at all...!! She has a 10 minute cat nap at 9, 1 & 4 and that's is! So I'm literally not getting anything done! Xxxx

Thanks cakey for setting this up.
Hope everyone is doing
Well.
Good luck with MW today niknak. We've got ours too. We narrowly avoided a feeding plan but have ended up having to do formula top up anyway :(
But TT snipped yesterday so hopefully bye bye bleeding nipples. Managed my furst public feed too! ! All these weight checks certainly make us worry don't they x

No worries for setting it up, I actually had a spare minute while Oscar was snoozing :)
Aimee of course you can join :) your daughter and Oscar share a birthday!
I've had a really rough few days and unfortunately had to decide not to breastfeed anymore but express instead. It got to a point where Oscar was so hungry and miserable he was red in the face and I just broke down crying. I went to the birthing centre yesterday and they were just stumped with him, he's just so uninterested in drinking from the boob which is sad as when we were in hospital he was so good. I was worried as well because on Wednesday he'd lost 7.6% of his birth weight but Thursday it'd gone up to 9%. Feeling pretty rubbish about giving up but I couldn't stand to see my little boy that upset. So hats off to you ladies who have successfully managed to breastfeed, I really admire the strength and perserverance it takes.
Also, would anyone like me to make a list on the front page of LOs names and birthdays? Xxx

Hugs cakey. You gotta do what's best. I sobbed my heart out at every formula feed we did but he was 10% loss with jaundice and we had to do something.if you continue to express you could retry him at the breast on a few days. I did that first time. Quit feeding and just expressed. Then tried again on a few days and it worked like a dream. BF is so hard. I really envy mums whose babies just feed beautifully and have a plentiful supply!
My lo details are Alfred Finlay born 18 th March x

Eek! This makes everything seem so real!! Can't wait to be joining you all! :D x

Thanks Spinsugar, it is so hard. I don't think he will go back to boob because we've given him the milk in a bottle and he loves it. As you said, you do have to do what is best for them.
How's Alfreds weight loss now? Oscar is getting weighed later, hope he's gone back to being the chunky monkey he was when he was born. Xxx

Good luck for weigh in Cakey. Zach was weighed the same this morning unfortunately but still getting wet and dirty nappies so trying not to worry yet. only had one day since tongue tie was done so still a bit of work to do.
If you are doing a list baby Zachary born 14th March. X

Hopefully he will pick up now Nik, if he's only had a day since his tongue tie has been snipped. How bad was his tie? They said Oscar has a mild one but it shouldn't interfere with feeding because he can push his tongue out his mouth but I'm not convinced it doesn't cause him trouble xx

Can you add Oliver too: Oliver Declan Jack Cassidy 17/02/15 thanks xxx

Thanks for starting this Cakey!

Please don't beat yourself up about breastfeeding. It's just one of those things that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't... And we are so lucky that by now there is an alternative to breastfeeding! A few generations back the problem would be much more severe xx

Oh and could you please add James Nikolai to the list? Born on 20 March.

He says hello to all lovely mummies here and their gorgeous babies :)

Attachments

• hello_photo.jpg
    hello_photo.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member