++++ March 2017 Mums to be ++++

Congratulations all! Thailand1 I have updated the front post for you. Good luck for Wednesday Dixie!

My 20 wk scan is on Friday. I will update on Friday afternoon! :))))))

Got my scan tomorrow, my hospital doesn't tell you gender though so will be team yellow

Baby was looking good in scan. Got anterior placenta though that they are worried may be close to bladder so that will need to get checked later. Next scan booked for 21st Dec due to complications from my last pregnancy.

Baby was looking good in scan. Got anterior placenta though that they are worried may be close to bladder so that will need to get checked later. Next scan booked for 21st Dec due to complications from my last pregnancy.

Great news that baby looking good. My scan said that my placenta was low lying so needs to be checked - is that the same thing or does it being close to bladder have nothing to do with method of delivery?

Does anyone else have moments of panic? My daughters are so excited about their little brother and I keep worrying that something is going to go wrong. I had a very stressful pregnancy with my twins and I know that my anxieties are all related to that but I am not sure what I can do about it? I have bought a few baby bits and pieces and now I am worrying I will jinx anything (completely irrational i know). I thought i would calm down after the 20 week scan, but now I am just counting down to the next milestones (like 24 weeks for viability etc). I wish i could just enjoy carrying this little one as it'll definitely be my last.

I find myself worrying about the birth, but what will be will be I guess.
Secret have you felt movement very much yet? must admit this is what reassures me most that baby is ok in there.

Scan went well, baby is perfect in size and developing nicely.

We are joining the ever expanding Blue team, its a boy :blue:
Wasn't what we expected at all, so will take some time getting over the shock!

Great news that baby looking good. My scan said that my placenta was low lying so needs to be checked - is that the same thing or does it being close to bladder have nothing to do with method of delivery?[/QUOTE]

No they said it wants low. it's to do with me having previous c section and scar tissue. least they will keep close eye on you since placenta is low x

I worry also although I have told my daughter I didn't take her to scan incase there was any problems. Have not bought anything for baby yet.

Glad I am not the only worrier :)

Congratulations on team blue Dixie! Will update the front page. There do seem to be loads of boys due in March!

Yes, I wouldn't take the kids to scans just in case anything was wrong, I think mine are also too young (4) to understand what scans show etc and would probably just get anxious.

I am feeling a lot of movement now, but it is very variable day to day which i know is expected at this stage - i think its from 24 weeks you are meant to monitor patterns?

I have the midwife on Tuesday which will be nice, not sure what she will do at 22 weeks though (apart from I need the MatB1 form from her for work)

I think everyone worries its natural. The first 12 weeks for me was torture, constantly worrying & counting down the days till the scan. Now I'm quite calm and enjoying pregnancy, now and again I worrying about labour :roll:
I'm now 21+4 My placenta is at the front the sonographer said I won't be able to feel the baby move as much which I was disappointed however I have felt baby move & what I think is a kick which is a funny feeling but nice :)

Im having a girl, all was well with baby. I too have a low laying placenta, otherwise, all is good!

After weeks of anxiety found out this morning everything is looking healthy with our baby! The sonographer said she was pretty sure it's a girl, but she had her legs tucked up so we have been warned there's still a small chance she could surprise us all! Good luck to all you ladies waiting for your next scans xxx

After weeks of anxiety found out this morning everything is looking healthy with our baby! The sonographer said she was pretty sure it's a girl, but she had her legs tucked up so we have been warned there's still a small chance she could surprise us all! Good luck to all you ladies waiting for your next scans xxx

Congratulations! Great news - would you like me to update with girl on the front post?

YEs please! I have to go for a few more scans to check growth so if anything changes at those I will update :)

hello ladies!

how are we all?

20 week scan on wednesday - half way its madness!

hopefully they will confirm its a boy otherwise i have a lot of returning to do :)

anyone else finding out gender soon?

hope everyone is keeping well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back