++++ March 2017 Mums to be ++++

hi secret,

doing well here thanks :) i managed to move my 20 week forward i was going to be 22 weeks by my app moved it to 19+6

having a private gender scan next Saturday so looking forward to seeing piglet again seems ages since my 12 week!

whats making you anxious, have you had a tricky experience in the past? do you have long to wait until your scan?

xx

hi secret,

doing well here thanks :) i managed to move my 20 week forward i was going to be 22 weeks by my app moved it to 19+6

having a private gender scan next Saturday so looking forward to seeing piglet again seems ages since my 12 week!

whats making you anxious, have you had a tricky experience in the past? do you have long to wait until your scan?

xx

I'm being irrational about it. There is nothing to suggest anything is wrong. I had an early miscarriage in the past and a complex identical twin pregnancy (which turned out fine in the end) but this pregnancy all seems to be going smoothly. My scan is on 13th Oct so not too much longer to wait.

Should also have said that'll be exciting to be able to put a :pink: or :blue: for you on the first post soon!

All is going well :) 20 week scan on 28th October! Cant wait to find out if pink or blue, although my money is on girl. xx

Saturday we find out pink or blue ��

Things going fine. Have scan 25th October. Also feels ages away. Worrying about the scan. Think I can feel baby move but can't wait till more clear movements to reassure me.

I have no idea if I've felt the baby yet, I thought I would know 100% when it happened for first time.. but maybe not!
I've started getting what's possibly "round ligament pain" which is loads of shooting pains in lower abdomen for a couple of hours, happened first time on Monday and was tres worrying at first until OH googled it. Anyone else getting these?

I'm 18 wks, My 20 wk scan is on 21st October seems like ages away from my 12 wk scan. Looking forward to seeing baby again & finding out if it's going to be :blue: or :pink: :) I'm guessing boy as I have had this in my mind from day 1

I have felt baby move it feels like a wave in my belly it lasted for about a minute, I'm wasn't sure what it was so the girls at work said it was baby moving :) strange feeling

Last edited:
Morning all - I know some of you have already have gender scans and I will do my best to update the first post - please do shout if I haven;t updated you though!

Hope everyone is well. My 20 week scan is tomorrow - nervous but a bit excited too now.

Good luck!! Let us know team blue or team pink !!

All good at the scan such a feeling of relief-and we're team blue!!!

Just realised I didn't update on our feed here! We are team pink! A sister for our little one Gracie we've already chose a name too! ��

Hopefully the front post is now up to date for everyone!

Had my 20 wk scan on Friday & everything is looking good we are team blue :blue::blue::blue:

Very happy & excited :):):):)

Congrats !! Team pink has been matched with a fair few team blue announcements !!
My scan is on Wednesday - very excited to see baby again and find out what flavour we have !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back