++++ March 2017 Mums to be ++++

secret

Reaction score
I hope noone minds me setting this up. March 2017 mummies have been very quiet in tri 1 but hopefully we'll get lots of lovely people chatting away once we reach tri 2. I am not quite there yet (am 14 weeks on Saturday, but thought I would set this up while I get the chance).

I will try and keep this up to date if you let me know your EDD and scan dates and whether you are pink, blue or yellow :)

1st March

2nd March
Boaz ~ :yellow:

3rd March

4th March
secret ~ it's a :blue:

5th March

6th March

7th March
Thailand1 ~ it's a :blue:

8th March

9th March
Willow16 ~ :yellow:
Dixie ~ it's a :blue:

10th March

11th March
fun1uk
ffeefifofum ~ scan end of September :yellow:

12th March

13th March

14th March

15th March

16th March

17th March

18th March

19th March
simmy89 ~ it's a :pink:
cakey

20th March
SophD ~ it's a :pink:

21st March

22nd March

23rd March
Sammh18 ~ it's a :pink:

24th March

25th March

26th March

27th March

28th March

29th March
bobbideeboo ~ it's a :blue:

30th March
TimTam78

31st March

Last edited:
Hi there, I was silently following the first tri thread but didn't join in as have been very anxious during the early weeks! Very sad to see so many ladies not making it to second tri as well, wishing everyone healthy pregnancies and babies. I'm slightly early for this thread at 11+3 today but had my 12 week scan this morning and everything is looking good so I'm feeling more optimistic! My EDD is 19th of March. Next scan is 2nd of November and hoping to find out the gender although no preference- I'm just impatient :)

Lovely to see you over here, I know the first tri has been a really anxious time for us all and so sad to see so many people not being through here.

Great news on your scan, I will update the first post to add you :)

Feels a bit strange to officially be in the 2nd tri now (14+2 today!) I can't wait to start feeling movement because apart from still being sick every now and again i don't really feel pregnant. I really hope the sickness subsides soon, with my twin daughters it lasted til 16 weeks so I am hoping it will go by then (I was kind of hoping it'd stop before then because my hormones would have been even higher with them, but looks like i might be a bit unlucky!)

...dipping my toe into the second tri! I'm 13+4 and due on 9th March. Anybody else still coping with the morning sickness debacle?

...dipping my toe into the second tri! I'm 13+4 and due on 9th March. Anybody else still coping with the morning sickness debacle?

Welcome! I'm still being sick most days and feeling sick for large amounts of the day. I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and will feel marvellous! Hasn't happened yet though!

I've added you to the initial post x

Hi ladies. Can I be added to 11th March please xx

My morning sickness is starting to go. Still sometimes get waves of nausea but have not been sick in days. Currently I don't even feel pregnant so looking forward to feeling baby move for reassurance.

Hiya, Im mummy to 2 gorgeous children. A girl who is 10, and a boy who is nearly 4! Im 12+1 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, now due on 20th March. I am a bit less than originally thought. xxx

Hiya, Im mummy to 2 gorgeous children. A girl who is 10, and a boy who is nearly 4! Im 12+1 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, now due on 20th March. I am a bit less than originally thought. xxx

Welcome! I have twins who are about to turn 4 so this will be my 3rd too - I'm feeling rather nervous about being a mum to 3!

Likewise.... But soooo excited! Deffo my last now. So going to enjoy it. xxx

After a few days break that is the sickness back again :(

Hi

Please add me to 7th mar, had my scan last Friday all went well & everything is great, all though I have had some spotting at 6 weeks & the day of my scan for 4 days and all seem to be ok. Still worries me though but I keep getting told its common. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hello :wave:

Please can you add me to 11th March. Scan is at end of September but think we'll probably stay team yellow :yellow:

hiya!

Please can i join you ladies?

Have been in April mummies for 6 weeks but had my 12 week scan today and my EDD is now 29/3 :)

Hope you all have a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies! Lovely to have more March mummies join us.

I think I have a bit of a stomach bug, my sickness and nausea was passing but then I woke up in the middle of the night with tummy ache and was sick this morning. Really hope it won't harm the baby, it is very annoying as I've been super careful with what I have eaten and yesterday I was away for work so had a buffet lunch and i suspect that was responsible. Very annoying!

Thanks secret!

Doesn't sound very nice. I often worried if I was sick or had an upset tummy it would affect the baby. I'm celiac and if I accidentally had gluten I would be poorly for 24-48 hours. I asked my dr and they just as long as you staying hydrated it should be fine :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back