++++ March 2017 Mums to be ++++

Had a midwife appointment yesterday, blood results came back negative. Checked the heartbeat took a while, it was nice and strong which gave me reassurance especially with me spotting the last week which has now stopped

Met my consultant today. I am currently on a daily dose of asprin and from28 weeks I am to get a growth scan every 2 weeks. Had placental problems last pregnancy and small gestational age baby so they want to keep close eye on me.

Hi all,

Haven't been on here for years but find myself back in tri two! I'm 16 weeks today and due date is 2nd March. Definitely team yellow. Excited and terrified as this is no. 4!

Hope all goes well with everyone!

Boaz

13+2 now dating scan yesterday due 23rd March find out what team we are in 3 weeks! 😊

Met my consultant today. I am currently on a daily dose of asprin and from28 weeks I am to get a growth scan every 2 weeks. Had placental problems last pregnancy and small gestational age baby so they want to keep close eye on me.

Great that they will be keeping a close eye on you both :cheer:

Welcome to everyone new - let me know when you get scan dates through ladies and I will add those on too. Shout if I have missed anyone!

Had a midwife appointment yesterday, blood results came back negative. Checked the heartbeat took a while, it was nice and strong which gave me reassurance especially with me spotting the last week which has now stopped

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow and am really hoping they will check for a heartbeat. This wait between the dating and anomaly scan is really long!

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow and am really hoping they will check for a heartbeat. This wait between the dating and anomaly scan is really long!

My dating scan and anomaly scan with the nhs is 7 weeks I feel that is super long so that's why we are going private in 3 weeks to find out what we are having! Can't wait

My dating scan and anomaly scan with the nhs is 7 weeks I feel that is super long so that's why we are going private in 3 weeks to find out what we are having! Can't wait

I'm trying to persuade OH to have a gender scan-he's not convinced yet as the wait is not bothering him! Even all my moaning about not feeling baby yet and what if something has happened!!

I'm trying to persuade OH to have a gender scan-he's not convinced yet as the wait is not bothering him! Even all my moaning about not feeling baby yet and what if something has happened!!

That could just be down to your placenta though! You could just feel them later I doubt nothing be wrong hopefully midwife will have a listen to the bubz on the Doppler!

Heard little baby's heartbeat straight away this morning - was so wonderful to hear it :)

Hi all :) I thought I would join now I've announced as I have people on here I know from my first pregnancy. My due date is 19th March which is 3 days before my little boys 2nd birthday! Would be nice to get to know some other pregnant mummies again :)

Hi all :) I thought I would join now I've announced as I have people on here I know from my first pregnancy. My due date is 19th March which is 3 days before my little boys 2nd birthday! Would be nice to get to know some other pregnant mummies again :)

Welcome back :)

Was at Dr today as I have bad abdominal pain. He thinks its just pain from my pelvis loosening. I am in agony today :(

Hello :) I thought the first tri thread was really quiet, well the forum in general is really quiet these days. I was on here a 2-3 years ago when ttc and having my son Max (now 2.5 years).

Well I have an EDD of 30th March, but unfortunately had some potential bad news today, my screening tests came back as high risk factor for Down's syndrome at 1:24.

Probably will have harmony test for reassurance but otherwise trying to think positive, at the end of the day it's still only about 5% chance.

Hello :) I thought the first tri thread was really quiet, well the forum in general is really quiet these days. I was on here a 2-3 years ago when ttc and having my son Max (now 2.5 years).

Well I have an EDD of 30th March, but unfortunately had some potential bad news today, my screening tests came back as high risk factor for Down's syndrome at 1:24.

Probably will have harmony test for reassurance but otherwise trying to think positive, at the end of the day it's still only about 5% chance.

Welcome to March mummies 2nd tri :)

I am sorry to hear about the high risk factor. It is really scary when people start talking about results in terms of being high risk, but you are absolutely right that it is only a 5% chance. I would definitely recommend the harmony as a non-invasive test which will hopefully give you more of an idea of what if anything is causing the risk to be inflated.

I will add you to the front thread - you are right it is really quiet here!

Was at Dr today as I have bad abdominal pain. He thinks its just pain from my pelvis loosening. I am in agony today :(

How are things now? I hope they are improving for you.

I had a really uncomfortable night a few nights ago, and my hips were really sore - i think it was because I have been trying to sleep on my side and I just don't do it naturally.

Hi secret, have been feeling much better thankfully. That's me got my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow. My hips get sore at night also so thinking of getting a body pillow. How are you keeping otherwise?

Hi secret, have been feeling much better thankfully. That's me got my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow. My hips get sore at night also so thinking of getting a body pillow. How are you keeping otherwise?

Hope your 16 week appointment went well.

I'm doing ok, shattered working full time and looking after 2 children but am plodding on :)

I can't wait to feel some proper movement though as I'd really like some confirmation that this little one is doing ok in there! At the moment I just feel occasional bubbles and I can't be sure its baby!

How are all the March mummies doing?

I am counting down anxiously until the 20 week scan, I am so nervous about it. Is everyone else feeling really worried about it? I just don't seem to be able to enjoy this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back