++++ March 2017 Mums to be ++++

hello ladies!

how are we all?

20 week scan on wednesday - half way its madness!

hopefully they will confirm its a boy otherwise i have a lot of returning to do :)

anyone else finding out gender soon?

hope everyone is keeping well xx

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow! Be double checking she's a girl if not I'll be returning a lot too 😂😂

Hope the scans go well sammh18 and Bobbideeboo!

I'm good, 23+3 today, looking forward to reaching 24 weeks on Saturday :D

I'm finding it very hard to get into a comfortable position to sleep, even with a v-pillow and a wedge and plenty of other pillows around me (feel a bit sorry for my OH!)

I've bought a few bits and pieces for the baby, but am trying really hard not to get too much (hoping to buy lots in the January sales!) and we have a lot of stuff from my daughters. My daughters are very excited (keep cuddling and kissing my bump) but they are getting very impatient already and don't understand why he is taking so long to "cook"!

good luck sammh18! keep us updated!

Secret - nothing worse than a bad nights sleep! im finding my hips are clicking and my lower back aches when i first get up in the morning. least you're getting used to sleepless nights already lol

bless how old are your daughters? we are still in the 'how many sleeps?!' phase!

hopefully xmas will distract them for a little bit! x

Anyone suffering or have any suggestions on how to ease back pain? I was looking into heat pads not sure if this is safe? I'm a care assistant & work 12 hr shifts and I'm in absolute agony some days :-(

I'm starting Aqua natal yoga next week which I read can help ease back pain.

Anyone suffering or have any suggestions on how to ease back pain? I was looking into heat pads not sure if this is safe? I'm a care assistant & work 12 hr shifts and I'm in absolute agony some days :-(

I'm starting Aqua natal yoga next week which I read can help ease back pain.

Sorry no advice i'm afraid - i don;t know whether the heat pads are safe or not.

ah great age isnt it! twins very cute!

had my 20 week scan today, was slightly disappointed and had a little cry when i come out. she had trouble taking some measurtements but didnt explain this at the time. we were told to go and wait outside (panic!) and then said i cant measure the heart chambers you need to come back in 3 weeks and off she went..

i didn't know if this was because there was a problem or he was just laying funny (confirmed boy). she just said things look ok but i need this measurement. i asked for a picture and she said sorry didnt take any you can have some from the 23 week scan.

i came into work and everyone was oooing and wanting to see my scan pic.. i cried..

i phoned my midwife and she explained its very common and generally we ask you to move about and drink water but as they were so busy she couldn't today and should have explained this.

my other half has booked a last minute private scan for tomorrow night so we can have a little picture and sneak peak at 4D to cheer me up :)

Thailand - not sure if they are safe or not, i normally ask OH to give the bottom of my back a quick rub if it gets too painful.

xx

Well I had my scan! And have to go back as baby girl was tangled up in herself they couldn't really get measurements I'll try up load the scan for you's to see if it will let me! So I'm back on the 24th November to try again!

Attachments

• IMG_3190.JPG
    IMG_3190.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 9
ah great age isnt it! twins very cute!

had my 20 week scan today, was slightly disappointed and had a little cry when i come out. she had trouble taking some measurtements but didnt explain this at the time. we were told to go and wait outside (panic!) and then said i cant measure the heart chambers you need to come back in 3 weeks and off she went..

i didn't know if this was because there was a problem or he was just laying funny (confirmed boy). she just said things look ok but i need this measurement. i asked for a picture and she said sorry didnt take any you can have some from the 23 week scan.

i came into work and everyone was oooing and wanting to see my scan pic.. i cried..

i phoned my midwife and she explained its very common and generally we ask you to move about and drink water but as they were so busy she couldn't today and should have explained this.

my other half has booked a last minute private scan for tomorrow night so we can have a little picture and sneak peak at 4D to cheer me up :)

Thailand - not sure if they are safe or not, i normally ask OH to give the bottom of my back a quick rub if it gets too painful.

xx

Oh no! That's really bad of the sonographer. Some of them really need teaching how stressful it can be if they don't explain things. Glad you've got a more positive experience booked *hugs*

Well I had my scan! And have to go back as baby girl was tangled up in herself they couldn't really get measurements I'll try up load the scan for you's to see if it will let me! So I'm back on the 24th November to try again!

Very cute sammh18! Hope she's less tangled on the 24th for you!

Very cute sammh18! Hope she's less tangled on the 24th for you!

Thanks secret! I'm hoping she will be she was moving around kicking just enjoying having her legs wrapped around her neck which was comical in it's self! Like hell would she move lol so when I'm back heart chambers need to measured. Seen her heart beating away she just wasn't going to untangle her self lol x

cute scan Sam! hopefully she'll be i a better position - i was the same need to go back 30th to measure heart chambers.

Thanks Secret - had the best little scan yesterday managed to get a pic in 4D xx

Attachments

• IMG_4d.jpg
    IMG_4d.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 16
anyone interested in the 'yellow booties exchange' to help TTCers?

there's a thread in the pregnancy chat section :)

xx

cute scan Sam! hopefully she'll be i a better position - i was the same need to go back 30th to measure heart chambers.

Thanks Secret - had the best little scan yesterday managed to get a pic in 4D xx

I'm hoping so! She's got me demented lol! I'm hoping for a good scan but she's been nothing but trouble on all her scans lol

Hi, how are you all? The last couple of weeks seems to have gone very quickly - I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow so only a week left in tri 2! I am very tired (but we have been very busy so i don't think I can blame it all on baby growing), and struggling to sleep after I have got up for a wee loads in the night.

I am still a bit scared to get too much baby stuff sorted, but hoping I can get it mainly sorted after Christmas. My daughters are very excited about Christmas this year so I am looking forward to it being December very soon!

Hey Secret. I am looking forward to December, especially to get some time of work and spend time with family. so hard working full time with a toddler and being pregnant. Also on count down to scan on 21st Dec to check babies growth. Been feeling them do lots of flips and have had some string kicks. Love feeling baby move around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back