March 2017 mummies (First trimester)

kautostar

Reaction score
Hello!

I thought it would be good to get a list of our (estimated!) due dates together so we can easily see our bump buddies.

Add your details on this post and I'll update the list as and when I can. General ramblings welcome (I love noseying on the other months and seeing what we have ahead of us!).
Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I got my much wanted BFP a few weeks back after being a serial tester for months! All being well, I'll be due March 5th.

March 1st
Longlegs

2nd

3rd

4th
Charsims
secret

5th

6th

7th

8th
SophD

9th

10th
Dixie

11th
Thailand1
claire2602
GreenMama

12th
hesty14

13th
Kittywhiskers

14th
Beckyb1991

15th

16th
Clarelp28

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th
Sparkler

27th
Baby2child

28th
Melissajordanx
timtam78
sammh18

29th

30th

31st
TillyP

Last edited:
Fingers crossed, all going smoothly I would be due 16th March! Xx

Yes it does beckyb1991 I'm 6 weeks only half way through tri 1 :oooo:

Haven't got my midwife app till 3rd Aug - it's going so slow

It's going super super slow!!!! I'm 6 weeks on Thursday, but have midwife next week, and then a scan when I think I'm 10 weeks- dr wouldn't accept my dates ��

Hi, I am a old newbie! Was on here regularly with my first back in 2011/12 and now here I am with number 2.

I am due 12th March. Which is spooky as it was my due date and I arrived on the 14th. I could get a lovely birthday present.

I've got my first appointment with midwife nurse lady on Thursday, and I will be 8 weeks on Friday. Its going excruciatingly slow right now, especially because eating anything more than a mint imperial is proving to be a mission! ruddy nausea :x !

Hello :wave: From what I've worked out so far I should be due around 28th March, less than a week after my little boys birthday!

Hi all, how are all the march mummy's to be doing?

I've not posted as I haven't wanted to tempt fate but I've decided I'm going to try and have a positive mental attitude :)

I'm mum to 3 year old twins and I'm expected baby number 3 on 8th March. I had an early scan at 7+1 because I was worried it didn't feel at all like my last pregnancy but consultant told me its 1 baby this time and heart beat and size all looked on track for dates so of course it's not going to feel the same as my last twin pregnancy.

I'm absolutely petrified but really excited too and would love to chat to some more mums due at the same time as me. I only filled in my midwife referral form at the GP last week and haven't heard anything yet so I may well be late having my 12 week scan-have you all had midwife appointments yet?

I've not posted as I haven't wanted to tempt fate but I've decided I'm going to try and have a positive mental attitude :)
I'm mum to 3 year old twins and I'm expected baby number 3 on 8th March. I had an early scan at 7+1 because I was worried it didn't feel at all like my last pregnancy but consultant told me its 1 baby this time and heart beat and size all looked on track for dates so of course it's not going to feel the same as my last twin pregnancy.
I'm absolutely petrified but really excited too and would love to chat to some more mums due at the same time as me. I only filled in my midwife referral form at the GP last week and haven't heard anything yet so I may well be late having my 12 week scan-have you all had midwife appointments yet?

Hello! You're the same as me, I haven't posted much at all due to being utterly terrified that something will go wrong. I have my midwife apt next week and my scan date at the end of the month. Scary, but we have to try and keep positive. Fingers crossed everything is ok, and then we can stop lurking and post properly!

Hello! You're the same as me, I haven't posted much at all due to being utterly terrified that something will go wrong. I have my midwife apt next week and my scan date at the end of the month. Scary, but we have to try and keep positive. Fingers crossed everything is ok, and then we can stop lurking and post properly!

Hello! I think the March mummies must be really anxious mummies!!! I think you're 3 days ahead of me, looking forward to chatting more after our 12 week scans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back