March 2017 mummies (First trimester)

I think the forum seems generally really quiet these days, compared to before I had Max anyway, it seemed so active then... but I guess first tri is always gonna be a bit quieter though. Looking forward to the move up to tri 2 (thinking positive!) although a little way for me yet. I have my booking in appointment next Tuesday.

Positive thoughts for all! x

Had my midwife appointment today, went really well lots of info to take in. She said I'm a low risk so that's good. She was not concerned about my brown spotting at all, if it's fresh red blood and heavy I need to come back. Having my bloods taken next week. Just waiting for my scan appointment now another 4 wks to go :)

Hey ladies, how are you all?

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant after two missed miscarriages at 9 weeks and 10 weeks! Absolutely terrified as I havnt got any symptoms (just feeling tired) I really hope this is my rainbow baby.

The midwife hasn't called me yet to book me in. On this pregnancy the only thing I'm doing different is chilling out more and not getting stressed and taking low dose Asprin!

Good luck everyone xxxx

I have my first scan (private one) tomorrow morning. I think I will then be 8 weeks 6 days. Very nervous and scared. I'm guessing everything is ok purely by the morning sickness that is just getting worse and less manageable as the days progress. Will be VERY glad when this wretched stage comes to an end.
I want to eat again..............like pig out on a Five guys burger and not want to hurl after/during !!!
My birthday is next Friday and oh it would be lovely for the man upstairs to give me a day or two off so I can go out for a meal with my husband and enjoy a plate of food!
Hehe rant over. X

Hi ladies im new hew here :) ... Im currently 6+3 an due date is 26th march x

I have my first scan (private one) tomorrow morning. I think I will then be 8 weeks 6 days. Very nervous and scared. I'm guessing everything is ok purely by the morning sickness that is just getting worse and less manageable as the days progress. Will be VERY glad when this wretched stage comes to an end.
I want to eat again..............like pig out on a Five guys burger and not want to hurl after/during !!!
My birthday is next Friday and oh it would be lovely for the man upstairs to give me a day or two off so I can go out for a meal with my husband and enjoy a plate of food!
Hehe rant over. X

Let us know how the scan goes - would love to see some pictures!

Hey ladies, how are you all?

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant after two missed miscarriages at 9 weeks and 10 weeks! Absolutely terrified as I havnt got any symptoms (just feeling tired) I really hope this is my rainbow baby.

The midwife hasn't called me yet to book me in. On this pregnancy the only thing I'm doing different is chilling out more and not getting stressed and taking low dose Asprin!

Good luck everyone xxxx

Lovely to have you join us here, definitely fingers crossed that this is your rainbow baby, looking froward yo sharing your journey with you!

Scan went very well, even heard the heartbeat! Very emotional experience...
Pic here for you all of my jellybean of a baby :)
Overjoyed and relieved!

Attachments

• patient45539_6.jpg
    patient45539_6.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 16
I know it's just my hormones but I really don't feel myself at all. Hopefully I'll feel better in a few weeks but it's getting better me down.

Hey ladies!

I'm brand new to this and this is my first baby so im absolutely petrified. I have no reason to be worried but I'm so scared of something being wrong even though I've had a scan at 9 weeks and all was fine and baby had a heartbeat but it's just so many of my friends have had miscarriages I don't know just plays on my mind could be because this baby wasn't planned at all I still think I'm in a state of shock still! Anyone else feel like this? EDD is 4th of March 😁 not long until we reach the beautiful 12 week mark I can't wait!

Hello, I got a surprise positive pregnancy test yesterday! Going by my last period I am due March 27th. I am expecting this to change though. I already have a 15 month old daughter.

Hello :wave:

Hello to new ladies! Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy nine months x

Hi, I'd like to add my name to this list. Due 31 March. First pregnancy. This has been my go to forum with anything that's been on my mimd. but I've only just registered to post. Delighted to be adding my name to this list :)

Excited to say I had my scan yesterday and all looks great. EDD is now 4th March :) so I'm now 11+4 very exciting!!!!

I've booked my midwife appt, 7th Sept. Should be around 10 weeks. Although with my daughter my dates were three weeks out so I am expecting it all to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back