March 2017 mummies (First trimester)

Just gatecrasging to say 'Hi Lydia!' Seems funny seeing the May 2014 mommies back in here again doesn't it! Xx

Just gatecrasging to say 'Hi Lydia!' Seems funny seeing the May 2014 mommies back in here again doesn't it! Xx

Indeed! I don't think I ever came back on here after I had my daughter! Was just too hectic.

x

Just booked an early scan for Saturday, my dates were all over the place the first time around and I can't wait until the NHS scan.

Hi everyone
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and very sadly I've had a MMC at about 8 weeks. I'm absolutely devastated. I'd been bleeding for over a week before hand, but the stupid doctor had said she could hear a heartbeat and wasn't worried and told me to wait till the scan! Deep down I knew something was wrong.
I'm now in the process of trying to make a decision as to what to do next. There are 3 options that I won't go into as I don't want to upset you all.
I honestly wish you all the best and please can someone remember to start up a 2nd trimester post for you all when you get there!
x

Oh I am so very sorry hun, that is so cruel. I wish you all the best for the difficult decisions ahead. Lots of love xxx

So sorry to read this kaurostar xxx I know exactly how you feel I have been through this twice xxxx if you need to talk please message me if you want any advice or if you want me to tell you what option I went for and what happened xxxxx

Anyone else struggling with the heat? It's making me feel so weak and wobbly, and nauseous!

I had my early scan yesterday, the pregnancy is measuring at 8 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6+5 and there was no heartbeat. I've had no pain or bleeding. I have to phone the EPU on Tuesday to see where I go from here.

Oh no, I'm so sorry, no words can help at this time but I'm thinking of you xxx

So sorry to read this xxx thinking of you xxxx

I know how you feel I have been through this twice, if you need anybody to talk to or want any advise please message me xxxxxx

Evening ladies
I started bleeding on wednesday and my 12wk scan on thursday confirmed i was losing baby 😢
I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies xxxxx

So sorry Claire, it makes me so sad to see how many March mummies to be are losing their precious ones.

I'll start a 2nd trimester thread soon.

Don't give up hope ladies, will be thinking of you all xxxx

So sorry to read this Claire, I wish you all the best for the future X please relax and take it easy xxx if you need anybody to talk to I'm here, I've been through the same thing twice xxxx

Had my scan today. All looking good EDD 9th March. 😊

Congratulations Willow! Head on over to the tri 2 thread when you're ready :) x

Had my scan yesterday, everything is okay my due date is now 7th March :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back