******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

I just want him out now I'm getting paranoid :| yeah we are calling him Oliver. We all ready and waiting now xxx

Hello :)

Can't believe I'm here, but can you add me to the 4th? Think its 4th anyway!

x

Last edited:
ooooo same as me Lou :dance: lovely to be here with you all, I'm feeling pretty good, just really tired all the time Cosmogirl and so glad my cramping seems to have eased off a lot now. Very exciting Littlemiss, not long for you now and I love that name too xxx

Thanks! I may be the 2nd, but we'll keep the 4th for now!

I'm not sure if I already feel sick, or if it in my head. Never was sick with other 2 :oooo:

Massive congrats babyno3!! I've added you to the 4th for now but can always update after scans and stuff when more accurate.

I've known for over a week now and feels like it's going in so slowly!! I'm desperate to get past the next few weeks with no bleeding, will feel so much more relaxed then. Not that I'm stressing, I'm trying not to think the worst and be positive that all will be we ok this time. Xxx

I found out on Thursday, and it's been the longest 3 days ever!

I can't remember it going so slowly with the others, and I've found myself worrying too.

Hope all goes well for you xx

Thank you and that's brilliant ☺ finally found someone due the same time hope it sticks when I finally get the scan ☺

Welcome and congrats Caz, I've added you for the 4th. Exciting that we're getting more people now.

I just started a new job last week and have to go for a medical this week so would have yo tell the, I'm pregnant so bit the bullet and told my new boss today that I'm pregnant. He was really nice and said congrats and stuff but afterwards I felt he was a bit quiet with me. I may just be imagining it, he said he appreciated my honesty xxx

He's probably just trying to think ahead. I'm sure he did appreciate your honesty x

Thanks know you girls and babyno3 me too I need a scan but it's like 8 weeks or so till I will get one its way too long that haha got my.first midwife app next month though yay x

Yeah honesty can only be a good thing, I just hope my tiredness doesn't get too bad in the next few weeks and affect my work.

Because of my earlier miscarriages I've actually got my first scan booked for Thursday this week. It's really early but the dr is hoping to see a heartbeat so she can start me on daily clexane injections, eek!! I've been googling them think they can be a bit sore, not looking forward to having to inject myself but just need to think of my wee baby and I'll be fine xxx

Cosmo, are they scanning you before 6 weeks? They want to scan me every week from 6-12 but i'm scared lol.

Anything is worth it for a healthy pregnancy :) i've got to start on progesterone. Is this your 4th pregnancy? Xxx

Go team march !! Will b stalking good luck every1 xx

Cosmo, are they scanning you before 6 weeks? They want to scan me every week from 6-12 but i'm scared lol.

Anything is worth it for a healthy pregnancy :) i've got to start on progesterone. Is this your 4th pregnancy? Xxx

Yeah they're scanning me at 5+3 as as soon as they detect a heartbeat they want to put me on daily clexane injections as I have a blood clotting disorder. So fingers crossed my wee baby's heart is beating on Thurs although really apprehensive about the injections. I'm also on progesterone, high folic acid, baby aspirin and a steriod called prednisolene so doing everything possible for this baby to make it. Yeah it's my 4th pregnancy, what about you? Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back