******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Yes podpie what shania just said we all here for you no matter what. Hoping and praying it's good news for you today. Love n hugs xxx

:( Podpie, we are all worried about you hun x

Fx that you're too busy celebrating to post right now, Podpie, but no matter what news we're all here to support you xxx

Thank you ladies! We were indeed out to dinner celebrating :) I have posted the picture in my other thread... I am so so happy I can't even describe it! Lovely heartbeat and lovely growing baby! I'm so excited!!

Phew thank goodness. That's great news glad everything is ok. I was wondering if you were quiet because you couldn't face posting bad news but so pleased to hear I was wrong. Congratulations chic xxx

Aaww great news Podpie I'm so pleased for you. Hope you had a nice dinner celebrating!!!

I've had another rubbish sleep, woke 4 times to pee now can't get back to sleep, heads sore and feel sick. I'm such a joy today xxx

I had a terrible night sleep too Cosmo, think I got up to peeabout 20 times! I'm not in work til 10 so I might try and grab an extra hours sleep... Zzzz!

I had a carp nights sleep managed 4 hours over 3 sessions and I'm buggered this morning. Then to top it off I came in to work for 7am thinking I was on a 13 hour shift and going home at 8pm. But I'd read my diary wrong and I should have started at 10am coz I'm here overnight until 7am tomorrow. Now I'm facing 24 hours at work. Grr. I'm mad at myself it's my mistake. Thankfully my boss said I can take an hour out later to get my head down. Even so there was stuff I was going to do tomorrow at home that now I'm going to be just too tired for so one shift will mess up my entire weekend. I would have been fine if is gave stayed in bed a couple of hours longer and started at the time I was down for xxx

Hey who do I have to speak to, for getting my due date up? Xxx

Rhonda wow that sounds tough :( I can hardly manage my 8.5 hrs at work, don't know how you can do 24 :-// hope you are ok x

Well I had about quarter of an hour kip earlier and it worked wonders. I'm on track with the jobs I have to get done and should finish off around half 9 then I can go to sleep for a bit again x

Eldra you're already there I added you the other day, plus your 12 week scan date xxx

Well finally got my booking in appt. Think I'll be about 10 or 11 weeks so I hope I get the scan date quickly after. My bumps looking huge already. So hard to hide. Having to wear maternity trousers to work already :/

Ugh... Crap day today. Work was busy, didn't get out til an hour and a half late and I didn't get a break or eat anything all day. I know it's not good for me so I won't be doing it again tomorrow but there was no-one capable of covering my break and I always feel guilty. Need to start being more selfish I think!

Also I am SO constipated. It is the worst thing. I feel like I'm carrying around a few extra pounds!! Sorry tmi lol!

Omg sugar your bump is amazing!! I just look fat lol, I don't look pregnant at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back