******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Cosmo those pics are amazing!!! So happy for you :) xxx

Congrats Cosmo. Lovely pictures.

I also don't feel pregnant ttcn2. I haven't had any sticks too pee on! Lol!

I've had a miscarriage so I'm out too! Hope you all have a happy and healthy 8months now!! xxxx

So sorry MrsLM, hope you're doing ok and hope to see you back in tri 1 soon. Xxx

Aww mrslm I'm so sorry to hear that. Love and hugs xx

Sorry mrsLM, i was hoping for a better outcome for you xx

Hi, I am new on here and have just found out that my 2nd baby is due on or around the 13th March 2015. So excited.

Hi girlies. I would like to tip toe in :) got our BFP literally there at midnight on a digi. No first morning urine for me. Lol. It says pregnant 1-2. Can't believe it :D estimate due date for 25 march

Congratulations to all the march mummy's to be!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xxx

Yay mamamoo congrats, that's fab news. Have added you for the 25th xxx

Morning everyone.. how many weeks were u whem u went to ur gp to tell ur pg? Think i might leave til 7weeks. Still zilch symptoms here.. i feel normal apart from bit of tiredness around 4 it usually hits.
Congrats mamamoo..

Morning everyone.. how many weeks were u whem u went to ur gp to tell ur pg? Think i might leave til 7weeks. Still zilch symptoms here.. i feel normal apart from bit of tiredness around 4 it usually hits.
Congrats mamamoo..

I went when I was five weeks x

I went as soon as I found our so 4 weeks. But then I knew I would need an early scan plus I wanted to see a particular gp before she went on annual leave xx

I will inform GP round about 6 weeks and phone EPU department to request an early scan then too.

Michelle x

Hey! The bleeding was only the tiniest bit and I haven't bled again since. Although I am paranoid that this is a hysterical pregnancy or something as I was bleeding the same way I do when I ovulate and at the right time. Ive had no periods or anything so it would be weird to ovulate, I am hoping its just a coincidence.

Sorry to hear the bad news for some of our march mummy's, sending lots of love and luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back