MAP

good i can go at any time because i want it doing asap after labour so dont want to wait however many weeks until first af. Its a shame they cant fit it while doing the stitches lol! x

They should start offering this service lol. I am sure they can do.it with your 6 week check?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

They should really, they never checked me they just asked but i would have it done at the same time this time. Looking forward to it for some reason :S!! They should offer gas and air with it i would let them do owt on that stuff.

Im waiting for the man contraception, there making a male pill and an injection that blocks the sperm from release (like the snip) and lasts forever but you can have another injection to undo it and undo the blockage. My OH said he would have that done because its better than the snip! there on stage three of the trials apparently xx

I am waiting for male contraception too,.why is it us that have to put crap in our bodies all the time? And i hate condoms, they give me.irritation

I am waiting for male contraception too,.why is it us that have to put crap in our bodies all the time? And i hate condoms, they give me.irritation<br />
<br />
I get irritation from condoms as well, have you not got a latex allergy have you tried latex free condoms?

SENT FROM MY GALAXY S III WISH IT WERE A IPAD THOUGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back