MAP

Lol no I wasn't meaning that as a dig or anything xxx was meaning that my answer is gonna sound stupid if that's what she meant x x

Can't even remember it's there either!!! So much better not having to remember about condoms, can be spontaneous again now

tapatalking so cannot see tickers! sorry for typos also!

Lol no I wasn't meaning that as a dig or anything xxx was meaning that my answer is gonna sound stupid if that's what she meant x x

Oh right haha
I thought you meant my post was tmi lol x

Can't even remember it's there either!!! So much better not having to remember about condoms, can be spontaneous again now

How's it feeling today? Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's feeling fine, bleeding is stopping too, don't regret having it done at all I love it, best contraception I've even had. No hassle what so ever.

It's feeling fine, bleeding is stopping too, don't regret having it done at all I love it, best contraception I've even had. No hassle what so ever.

Good gives me hope for next week x

I want to copper one too it last 10 years! And i don't deal well with hormones, hoping also it will help me loose weight as the hormones dont help me! Looking forward to not having to even think about it at all. I wont be ttc for a long while yet but on the plus i can have it removed and get straight to ttc as it wont effect my fertility like the pill did. :D xx

Also can you have sex straight away or do you have to wait a while? x

I have the copper one. They told me all is good to go immediately as it dissolves spermies ;) x

I was told I could dtd straight away.. Bleeding has completely stopped now also, best thing I've ever had done I'm so happy with it x

SENT FROM MY GALAXY S III WISH IT WERE A IPAD THOUGH.

they do sound awesome, if only there was a way of getting them in there thats a bit more appealing!

someone knock me over the head with a frying pan and drag me down to the clinic ;)

they do sound awesome, if only there was a way of getting them in there thats a bit more appealing!

someone knock me over the head with a frying pan and drag me down to the clinic ;)

Get it done!!! It hurts I'm not gonna lie but really can anything hurt more than child birth and it is Soooo worth while!

to be fair i didnt want them before because of how they fit/remove them but when i was examined by about 10 different people during labor my shyness went out the window! xx

to be fair i didnt want them before because of how they fit/remove them but when i was examined by about 10 different people during labor my shyness went out the window! xx

Haha I know what you mean. They've seen it all before worst part was when he took the metal thing out of me what was keeping me open I gushed blood everywhere could have died where I lay :0 what a awful time to get it fitted x

since my labour Im too nervous to go for a smear :(

Can i ask, does the coil need to be fitted during AF? Or can it be a few days after AF has finished? Am i gonna have to wait till next month now? x

Can i ask, does the coil need to be fitted during AF? Or can it be a few days after AF has finished? Am i gonna have to wait till next month now? x

You can have it any time of the month but it is easier and less painful when bleeding

Ah ok so I should be ok for tomorrow, af finished yesterday x

good i can go at any time because i want it doing asap after labour so dont want to wait however many weeks until first af. Its a shame they cant fit it while doing the stitches lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back