please help...

twinkle90

Reaction score
Hiya. I'm new here.
Does the morning after pill delay/affect your periods?
Around the 13th July I took the MAP, few days after I had my period, Happy days!
Now, August, there's no sign of my period. I'm a week late.
Bearing in mind I.had a period after taking the MAP, and I haven't had sex for a month and a half until a couple of days ago, using protection.
Can anyone tell why I haven't had a period yet? Is it due to the MAP?
Please help.

I don't think the MAP does affect your period. But sounds like your maybe best to do a test to be on the safe side! xxx

Was your period due when it came? I know you can have bleeding from the MAP maybe that wasnt your period?

Yes. My period last month was regular. Because it came the same time has previous months. I mean I'm worrying maybe I am pregnant. But then I think that I cant be as I took the MAP and had a period. My period was meant to be due last week. I'm still waiting.

May I add...last Thursday, I went to the loo and had a spot of blood. Thats it. And a minuscule spot over last weekend. As I said I think it is impossible for me to be pregnant.

I took the MAP and then had a bleed and i was still PG i miscarried at 13 weeks though x

So I just took a pregnancy test, and it was negative! Still no sign of my period and its just been over a week. Any advice to give? I'm gonna to to the doctors tomorrow. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back