Am I getting my period or am I pregnant?

Reaction score
I have a 7 month old and we just stopped breastfeeding 3 weeks ago (he weaned himself). My husband and I had unprotected sex a few days ago, so I know it's too soon to be showing signs of being pregnant. I've been nauseous the past two nights (I got my morning sickness @ night last time) and I've been really tired lately. I've also been having some light cramping that feels like gas, but isn't. Could my period be coming back or am I pregnant again?

:wave: Im not sure about this but if I were you I would get a test and then wait to see what happens :)

As the others have said you'll need to take a test if your period doesn't show up - it's possible that it will soon if you have just stopped breastfeeding though. Mine started again after 7 months while I was still breastfeeding

My bf got preg while breast feeding so I suggest testing Hun

Some people feel the things that u are feeling when they are about to have their periods May be they are about to start in 5-6 days .But cannot say u could be pregnant too.
Best of luck

Last edited:
Some people feel the things that u are feeling when they are about to have their periods May be they are about to start in 5-6 days .But cannot say u could be pregnant too.
Best of luck

Any reason why you're replying to your own thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back