MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

I can definitely come but not until around 3pm. I have to drop hubby off at work at 2pm and then it'll take about an hour to drive there.

Hiya can i b added 2 the list 2 come :D plz lol trying to work out my travelling but will srt something out im coming from glasgow so a long journey cant wait to meet every1 :D
xx

I cant come :( Im only back in the UK from the 13th until the 23rd.
Nevermind i'll be back in the country permanently in time for the August meet.

you guys all have meet ups?

sorry im new to all this, what do you do exactly?

bellybump said:
you guys all have meet ups?

sorry im new to all this, what do you do exactly?

meet up and chat and coo over each others babies ;)

ahhh ok, so it's not like a PGL reversed, where we make Dads have bubs for the day and all go out lol. Just wondered, thanks :)

Jo, can you add me to the list.

I have only just seen this thread but would def like to come along.

Picadilly Station Is Where I'll Be Getting Off Too So Ill Join Them Incase I Get Myself Lost! :D

I'm dropping out I'm afraid. OH has booked us a holiday and we wont be back until the saturday after!

Im So,So Sorry To Seem Unreliable But I Cant Come After All :( Its My Nan's Birthday On The 30th and My Mum Has Booked Me & The OH Train Tickets To Supprise Visit Her In Wales On The 19th-31st. Sorry Girls. I Was Really Looking Forward To The Meet & Will Hopefully Make The Next One xxx

Sorry girls, I was really really looking forward to this but we had our Sun holiday dates come through yesterday and we'll actually be in Devon that week :(

Gutted :(

Hope you all have a good day though.. x

Me and Rubes defo coming, I booked day off work today!!! :cheer:

We will be driving up from the Wirral

Cant wait to see you all :hug:

Rubys mummy said:
Me and Rubes defo coming, I booked day off work today!!! :cheer:

We will be driving up from the Wirral

Cant wait to see you all :hug:

So glad you are coming Zoe! Can't wait to meet you and Ruby! Can't wait to meet everyone! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back