MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

oooooh i cant wait.
wanna put more names to faces like at birmingham! yay roll on march :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm still a possible depending on if anything major is happening at the time then I obviously won't be able to make it because it's a long way from home for us and we're coming by public transport. But assuming all is fine with me and Ryan and there is no immediate need for us to be close to home, then we are a yes.

Minxy when you read this, or any others from Birmingham area... would you be going on the train or driving? There are trains (from New Street)at 9.18 arriving at 11.02 or 9.48 arriving at 11.20 if you are. Emmylou if you are coming how would you be travelling? Or any others from this end of the Midlands that I haven't noticed...

I may have passed my driving test practical by then but I won't be anywhere near confident enough to drive Tamworth to Manchester and home again with Ryan in the back.

im interested altho its probably impossible tbh.. ill be about 39 weeks pregnant and with a 10 month old baby. :rotfl:

happy_chick said:
OK the date for the Manchester meet will be Thurs 27th March 08 and time will be confirmed closer to this date! We will meet at Heaton Park and you will find info for that below.

More details will be confirmed closer to the time, could people please let me know if they will definately be there then we can see how many of us there will be please?

Yey cant wait should be a really good day :D :cheer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEATON PARK INFO

HEATON PARK MAP

HEATON PARK WEBSITE

Ive done a bit of research and there is a metrolink station opposite the entrance to the park and trams run to it from all train stations so it should be pretty straightfoward to get to from train stations.

PEOPLE INTERESTED

happy_chick
lozzi
Kimbo
J-Do
Littlelady87
Alfiesmummy
jools221181
trixipaws
Minime
Toxic_Angel
Rubys Mummy
princess_h
eblinx
jodie_honey
natalie&jake

Possibles:
Minxy
xCarly
Melanie
debecca
laura-82
leckershell
mummykay
Lola's Mummy
Flossy82
Emmylou

is that in the easter holidays?

if its a school day i can't come.

Im almost sure i'll be in the country then, if so i'll be there. I'll know for sure at the begining of March. :D

I might come - put me down as a maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back