MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

Does that mean I can't bring my OH?

Because I'll be over 8 months' pregnant he won't let me drive all that way on my own in case something goes wrong (how chivalrous) - should I send him out to go shopping while we chat?! xxx

debecca said:

Because I'll be over 8 months' pregnant he won't let me drive all that way on my own in case something goes wrong (how chivalrous) - should I send him out to go shopping while we chat?! xxx

course u can take him... i just didnt want to be the only one going on my own :lol: :lol:

ive just looked , its nearly a 4 hour drive and with poss a 2 week old baby :shock: i dont think i dare !

leckershell said:
Emmylou if you are coming how would you be travelling?

I think train would be easier as could meet folk etc.....but I think driving might me cheaper.....will have to look into train fares.

Might be able to give one plus a baby a lift too, as don't think Cloud will be able to make it.

Will have to see what happens though in the next month or two to see whether I'll be able to come.....I'm really hoping to.

debecca said:

Mine will be coming although im sure he'll get bored so he will probs go off and do something if he does get bored :)

Nope mines not..1 woman is bad enough for him nevermind us lot haha :rotfl:

I'm bringing mine! I'm too scared to drive round the block never mind to Manchester! :oops: So he is driving us! Thought it'd probably be easier than getting the train! :D

Nat Emmylou might be going and may have spare space - see above... she's in Derby so you could meet at Derby train station maybe?

leckershell said:
Nat Emmylou might be going and may have spare space - see above... she's in Derby so you could meet at Derby train station maybe?

I was just being lazy asking about Nottingham :rotfl: I need to see if I can get the time off work first

Awww, just saw this!
I really would love to come and meet all of you girls, but I am still not sure :( Its almoust 3 hour drive from here... I have to think :) :hug:

Iv Decided To Deffinately Come :D Might Bring The OH Too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back